Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beginner Questions about the Rational Male

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
  1. Rollo says that the fact that I am non monogamous should be implied, but never overtly communicated to the women. But what if they ask directly?
I tried, I mean I really tried reading the rational male but I got fvcking bored halfway through and never finished, but I'll tell you what I did when a women asks me the same - directly.

I'll simply state that I'm dating a variety of women to find the best possible mate and then smile at her.

It always works for me and women in general accepts this.

1. If I am spinning plates by being non monogamous, does that mean I have to accept that the women I am dating are also non monogamous? Is it a legitimate position to have, that while I am non monogamous, I expect the women I date to be monogamous?
No. Don't accept such a position. If you find them to be non monogamous then dump them posthaste.

Only spin plates that's has their full attention towards you and not some other men.

Ideally have a maximum of 3 plates in 1 geographical area.

You could have more then 3 plates but it must be in different geographical areas to be sustainable.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different strategies work for different guys and you need to figure out what works for you.

I like the “cheeky” humorous deflection.
For the first question you can say “A gentleman never tells” or some derivation thereof. You aren’t lying you are conveying that you are choosing not to discuss it.

Why lie or tell the truth when you can obfuscate and be intriguing.

As for your second question you should always presume that a woman has multiple choices until she shows loyalty and even then loyalty is only as good as what is shown and can change at any time.

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried, I mean I really tried reading the rational male but I got fvcking bored halfway through and never finished, but I'll tell you what I did when a women asks me the same - directly.

I'll simply state that I'm dating a variety of women to find the best possible mate and then smile at her.

It always works for me and women in general accepts this.
Indeed.