"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Beginner Questions about the Rational Male

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
  1. Rollo says that the fact that I am non monogamous should be implied, but never overtly communicated to the women. But what if they ask directly?
I tried, I mean I really tried reading the rational male but I got fvcking bored halfway through and never finished, but I'll tell you what I did when a women asks me the same - directly.

I'll simply state that I'm dating a variety of women to find the best possible mate and then smile at her.

It always works for me and women in general accepts this.

  1. If I am spinning plates by being non monogamous, does that mean I have to accept that the women I am dating are also non monogamous? Is it a legitimate position to have, that while I am non monogamous, I expect the women I date to be monogamous?
No. Don't accept such a position. If you find them to be non monogamous then dump them posthaste.

Only spin plates that's has their full attention towards you and not some other men.

Ideally have a maximum of 3 plates in 1 geographical area.

You could have more then 3 plates but it must be in different geographical areas to be sustainable.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The_411

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
962
Reaction score
149
Different strategies work for different guys and you need to figure out what works for you.

I like the “cheeky” humorous deflection.
For the first question you can say “A gentleman never tells” or some derivation thereof. You aren’t lying you are conveying that you are choosing not to discuss it.

Why lie or tell the truth when you can obfuscate and be intriguing.

As for your second question you should always presume that a woman has multiple choices until she shows loyalty and even then loyalty is only as good as what is shown and can change at any time.
 

Magotrox

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
76
I tried, I mean I really tried reading the rational male but I got fvcking bored halfway through and never finished, but I'll tell you what I did when a women asks me the same - directly.

I'll simply state that I'm dating a variety of women to find the best possible mate and then smile at her.

It always works for me and women in general accepts this.
Indeed.
 
Top