MixMaxster
Don Juan
Ok this is my first real time posting on this forum, but I'm glad to have come across this site as it has TRULY OPENED up my eyes in light of the situation I was put in.
I can already guess the types of responses I'm about to get and I don't want the responses to be sugarcoated and I also don't want it spoonfed to me as a way to save myself or show no mercy or something.
So my questions or series of questioning is this, now this is touchy and I'm sure many of you would say "FORGET IT! Just MOVE ON MAN" or something along those lines but really, what's so bad about wanting to get back with an ex? Especially if NOT being a DJ was the problem in the first place? And another thing, why is it best to not even go after them? To save pride? ego? anything like that? Is there any real reason why one CAN'T? Or is it best to just leave it be because you're worth more than what you're making yourself out to be like?
A lot of my friends and family have all said very similar things about it, usually like "when it's over it's over" or "you can't change their mind" or "there's no sense in trying to put hope into a relationship that is over" or "You shouldn't do anything to try and get them back, they'll come back on their own if it's meant to be." or basically things that say "Forget about it, move on and find someone better. NEXT" but now as true as that is, a real DJ is the prize to be one is he not? Is he not the one who is really searching for his prize wife or the one woman who is lucky enough to be the one that gets to keep him? Why is the one that got away not that girl? Because she ruined her chances? What if I was a complete p*ssy because I didn't know how to play the game. Then does that mean I let a perfectly good woman go away simply to make it easier on myself or something? Is there just no way? Is it as hard as getting your gf's hot roomate to have a minage a toi with you? lol
I don't know guys, I hate to make it sound like I'm totally obsessing about this and making it seem like she's all I think about because that SIMPLY is not the case and I hope I don't get replies that suggest that. PLEASE spare me it. Oddly enough I'm just curious to really hear what others have to say on the manner, I haven't gotten a straight answer really out of anyone I know and as such I haven't moved on fully as a result. Thankfully after coming to this site I feel like a new and improved me and things only keep getting better, but I would really like to hear what you all have to say on this as I've never had a straight answer.
I can already guess the types of responses I'm about to get and I don't want the responses to be sugarcoated and I also don't want it spoonfed to me as a way to save myself or show no mercy or something.
So my questions or series of questioning is this, now this is touchy and I'm sure many of you would say "FORGET IT! Just MOVE ON MAN" or something along those lines but really, what's so bad about wanting to get back with an ex? Especially if NOT being a DJ was the problem in the first place? And another thing, why is it best to not even go after them? To save pride? ego? anything like that? Is there any real reason why one CAN'T? Or is it best to just leave it be because you're worth more than what you're making yourself out to be like?
A lot of my friends and family have all said very similar things about it, usually like "when it's over it's over" or "you can't change their mind" or "there's no sense in trying to put hope into a relationship that is over" or "You shouldn't do anything to try and get them back, they'll come back on their own if it's meant to be." or basically things that say "Forget about it, move on and find someone better. NEXT" but now as true as that is, a real DJ is the prize to be one is he not? Is he not the one who is really searching for his prize wife or the one woman who is lucky enough to be the one that gets to keep him? Why is the one that got away not that girl? Because she ruined her chances? What if I was a complete p*ssy because I didn't know how to play the game. Then does that mean I let a perfectly good woman go away simply to make it easier on myself or something? Is there just no way? Is it as hard as getting your gf's hot roomate to have a minage a toi with you? lol
I don't know guys, I hate to make it sound like I'm totally obsessing about this and making it seem like she's all I think about because that SIMPLY is not the case and I hope I don't get replies that suggest that. PLEASE spare me it. Oddly enough I'm just curious to really hear what others have to say on the manner, I haven't gotten a straight answer really out of anyone I know and as such I haven't moved on fully as a result. Thankfully after coming to this site I feel like a new and improved me and things only keep getting better, but I would really like to hear what you all have to say on this as I've never had a straight answer.