Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BeExcellent: "Nothing short of marriage is exclusive to be perfectly honest"

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent stated this in another thread:

"Nothing short of marriage is exclusive to be perfectly honest".

Perhaps BE and some of the other women who post here would care to comment and enlighten us about why a woman would feel this way. Why would a woman state this? What is the reasoning and rationale?

And lets assume for this discussion that the woman has stated that she is only seeing/involved with the man. She has agreed that they are exclusive. But, they aren't legally married.

-Augustus-

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And there's no guarantee that a marriage will be mutually exclusive either. Just ask the 60+% that get divorced every year. Infidelity plays a big role. Marriage is just a legal certificate saying the man has just wagered 50% of his net worth and pushed his chips in the middle of the table, so to speak.

I generally like BE's posts, but even she is divorced.

A simple piece of paper (marriage license) and expensive ceremony (wedding) should not be the sole determinant as to how "committed" and "exclusive" the couple is. Either you are or you aren't.

Considering nothing lasts forever, and it's usually the man that gets destroyed in a divorce, the bigger question is WHY expose yourself and your finances (for years to come) when there's a better than 50% chance you're going to lose HUGE?

Reaction score
She also claims that she "loves" and "adores" men, while also saying that they are so expendable that they should be sent off to die in wars.

Some people you just shouldn't listen to.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men should not enter into a bad contract. Too late for me tho...wish I had different perspectives 15 years ago but it's been pretty good overall.

Definitely have missed out on a lot of hotties tho, especially after I got in really great shape.

Reaction score
Want to know what I just realized? That if I ever were stupid enough to enter into a marriage contract, I could get out of it for free in an annulment.

I could claim I wasn't in my right mind due to mental issues. It's amazing what the words "I hear voices" can do for you.

PS: I don't hear voices.

But best just not to get married.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost every chick I go out with has some kind of BF. It's natural female behavior to pair up with some male, they might be 'just friends' to her, but it's likely he thinks it's more.

For me I do not back away from chicks because they have a "boy-friend", however, I do not date (intentionally... because chicks lie) married chicks, engaged chicks, or chicks living with their BFs.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
historical private marriage yes, status quo formal legal marriage no.

If the government is in my bed, it's not exclusive.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent stated this in another thread:

"Nothing short of marriage is exclusive to be perfectly honest".

Perhaps BE and some of the other women who post here would care to comment and enlighten us about why a woman would feel this way. Why would a woman state this? What is the reasoning and rationale?

And lets assume for this discussion that the woman has stated that she is only seeing/involved with the man. She has agreed that they are exclusive. But, they aren't legally married.

-Augustus-
I've heard this more than once from women I was in a committed relationship with. It usually comes when they are trying to further define a relationship and push their agenda. You have to be careful with what they tell you. They don't even know why they do what they do half the time. They are not rational beings.

Women by nature are never satisfied until they have it all, and then they want something else once they do have it all. Just chalk this up to more emotional blackmail/propaganda and drivel that comes out of their mouth in attempt to control the relationship.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
historical private marriage yes, status quo formal legal marriage no.

If the government is in my bed, it's not exclusive.
And the govt is on their side! That makes all the difference as we all know. If you ever date women that are on your level or superior with assets/earnings you will discover they are not so apt to push the marriage agenda.

Women are sechs symbols, men are success symbols. They want to secure marriage because they all know their beauty dries up at some point.

I don't see any use for a woman over 50. They have no beauty to offer me. I sure as hell don't need them for anything else.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just classic female dread game. Of course, for men, marriage is one of those things that makes zero sense from a rational standpoint (no tangible upside minus some tax breaks & maybe a little social standing & humongous potential downside). However, emotionally, it can be ‘incentivized.’

I don’t really worry about ‘exclusivity’—it just hands too much power over your own life choices to another person.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the govt is on their side! That makes all the difference as we all know. If you ever date women that are on your level or superior with assets/earnings you will discover they are not so apt to push the marriage agenda.

Women are sechs symbols, men are success symbols. They want to secure marriage because they all know their beauty dries up at some point.

I don't see any use for a woman over 50. They have no beauty to offer me. I sure as hell don't need them for anything else.
I've seen attractive +50 year olds...It's rare, but possible, if they take care of themselves. Mainly diet...water, not over eating, etc.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Augustus_McCrae I saw your comment on the other thread. Just to be clear this is what I said:

I mean frankly for a young woman, Nothing short of married is exclusive to be perfectly honest. That is VERY old school, but that's what my wise granny used to say.
I'm going to explain the comment so the board can better understand WHY a woman would hold this view. I realize there will be flaming and gnashing of teeth about what I am about to say, and that's OK. Not everything that serves a man's agenda serves a traditionally minded woman's agenda.

Don't miss the second part of the comment, this is VERY old school and was espoused by my grandmother. Let me explain why. The way I was raised was that sex was reserved for marriage, and that dating was for the express purpose of life mate selection. I was further raised that if a man was not interested in marriage that a woman is foolish to stick around because she is then wasting her time on a man who isn't planning to marry her and as such she is foolish to be exclusive (e.g. not open to other suitors) with someone who isn't serious about her as a life partner. That is why you have marriage VOWS. You are publicly vowing to be committed/exclusive. You don't do that in any other relationship because no other relationship agreement is that formal with formal expectations. That is an extremely conservative view.

So just understand the context. Also, that type of arrangement is typical for a young woman who plans to be married and have her husband's children and build a family. There are still virgins out there who will not give up sex until the wedding night. Emotionally it is foolish for a woman to give up her body without commitment because then she is open to emotional hurt and the damage associated with it. Think of it this way...My grandmother and my mother-in-law and my mother, who all married as virgins, never went through the heavy emotional hurt of a breakup where they were sexually intimate with a man and then dumped or left. My mother had other issues so I'm not going to include her because she was screwed up in other ways, but I know numerous older (elderly now) women who would tell a young lady the same thing...namely that if a man isn't willing to put a ring on it, you need to have your eyes open for someone else, because the current man doesn't like you well enough.

From a woman's perspective (especially a marriage/family minded/traditional woman) this is actually excellent advice. How many women end up in 4 year and 5 year relationships with men who are never planning to marry and these women end up wasting years of their reproductive potential with men who are enjoying them sexually but do not plan to marry them? Plenty.

Marriage is a different level of commitment. It just IS. It is the election for the woman to say I will bear your children (which is still physically hazardous to a woman in a very real way - can be incapacitating or deadly - its a serious risk for mother and baby), and it is two people saying legally and publicly that they are now a family. Traditionally after marriage the couple resides together, the woman changes her legal name, the "two become one".

Obviously modern society has blurred the lines from what was typical in my grandmother's day. In my grandmother's day young people got married young and didn't date for years and years because the man wanted sex and had to get married to get it. Except in very conservative societies those days are largely gone. Women give out sex freely and living together is common without marriage.

Hopefully that explains the rationale behind the comment. I think there are still women who are raised with traces of what my granny believed running around, and many of you here have been dumped after a while by a woman who wants marriage/family because you weren't going in that direction.

For someone like me, things change because the child bearing phase of life is over and my priorities are different. But I am raising my daughters to understand what my grandmother taught me. There are still men around who want a traditional wife & family and few young women who understand the value that confers to a man. So I see both ends of the spectrum up close and personal.

Now if you Augustus have arrived at an arrangement that suits you and your LTR, that is great. Relationships happen on an individual level between 2 people who can agree to whatever they please. Zekko has done this and been in an LTR for over 10 years. At some point I will settle into a similar arrangement as I'm not doing the babies/family thing anymore.

My comment in the other thread is more about how young women seeking marriage and family may behave in the context of the LTR if their deeper desire (to be married) goes unsatisfied. Many of those girls will branch swing. I don't think that should surprise anyone, I'm merely explaining the rationale behind some of it.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And its not dread game either. Its extremely practical, pragmatic and rational. It's the realization that a man is non-committal and it's taking that information and making choices based upon that realization. If the young woman envisions being a wife and mother one day she is going to move on because the man refuses to commit. There is nothing wrong with that. I have news guys. This is what the women do who are the best wife/mother candidates. They keep moving until they find a man who is similarly serious about family. And then they embrace that traditional role (and the very REAL risks that come with it.)

Y'all go on about the financial risks to a man in marriage while failing to acknowledge the physical risks to a woman in bearing children. Both are very real.

You guys that want to spin plates endlessly are not going to attract the best young women for LTR. Maybe hot ones but not the best ones. The best ones simply are not going to put up with that for any length of time. They know better, they know their value.

A

AJ84

@Augustus_McCrae I saw your comment on the other thread. Just to be clear this is what I said:

I'm going to explain the comment so the board can better understand WHY a woman would hold this view. I realize there will be flaming and gnashing of teeth about what I am about to say, and that's OK. Not everything that serves a man's agenda serves a traditionally minded woman's agenda.

Don't miss the second part of the comment, this is VERY old school and was espoused by my grandmother. Let me explain why. The way I was raised was that sex was reserved for marriage, and that dating was for the express purpose of life mate selection. I was further raised that if a man was not interested in marriage that a woman is foolish to stick around because she is then wasting her time on a man who isn't planning to marry her and as such she is foolish to be exclusive (e.g. not open to other suitors) with someone who isn't serious about her as a life partner. That is why you have marriage VOWS. You are publicly vowing to be committed/exclusive. You don't do that in any other relationship because no other relationship agreement is that formal with formal expectations. That is an extremely conservative view.

So just understand the context. Also, that type of arrangement is typical for a young woman who plans to be married and have her husband's children and build a family. There are still virgins out there who will not give up sex until the wedding night. Emotionally it is foolish for a woman to give up her body without commitment because then she is open to emotional hurt and the damage associated with it. Think of it this way...My grandmother and my mother-in-law and my mother, who all married as virgins, never went through the heavy emotional hurt of a breakup where they were sexually intimate with a man and then dumped or left. My mother had other issues so I'm not going to include her because she was screwed up in other ways, but I know numerous older (elderly now) women who would tell a young lady the same thing...namely that if a man isn't willing to put a ring on it, you need to have your eyes open for someone else, because the current man doesn't like you well enough.

From a woman's perspective (especially a marriage/family minded/traditional woman) this is actually excellent advice. How many women end up in 4 year and 5 year relationships with men who are never planning to marry and these women end up wasting years of their reproductive potential with men who are enjoying them sexually but do not plan to marry them? Plenty.

Marriage is a different level of commitment. It just IS. It is the election for the woman to say I will bear your children (which is still physically hazardous to a woman in a very real way - can be incapacitating or deadly - its a serious risk for mother and baby), and it is two people saying legally and publicly that they are now a family. Traditionally after marriage the couple resides together, the woman changes her legal name, the "two become one".

Obviously modern society has blurred the lines from what was typical in my grandmother's day. In my grandmother's day young people got married young and didn't date for years and years because the man wanted sex and had to get married to get it. Except in very conservative societies those days are largely gone. Women give out sex freely and living together is common without marriage.

Hopefully that explains the rationale behind the comment. I think there are still women who are raised with traces of what my granny believed running around, and many of you here have been dumped after a while by a woman who wants marriage/family because you weren't going in that direction.

For someone like me, things change because the child bearing phase of life is over and my priorities are different. But I am raising my daughters to understand what my grandmother taught me. There are still men around who want a traditional wife & family and few young women who understand the value that confers to a man. So I see both ends of the spectrum up close and personal.

Now if you Augustus have arrived at an arrangement that suits you and your LTR, that is great. Relationships happen on an individual level between 2 people who can agree to whatever they please. Zekko has done this and been in an LTR for over 10 years. At some point I will settle into a similar arrangement as I'm not doing the babies/family thing anymore.

My comment in the other thread is more about how young women seeking marriage and family may behave in the context of the LTR if their deeper desire (to be married) goes unsatisfied. Many of those girls will branch swing. I don't think that should surprise anyone, I'm merely explaining the rationale behind some of it.
Makes perfect sense to me, for women who expressly don't want to be someone's side piece, FB, plate etc and prefer to spend their energy and emotional investment looking for men seeking marriage and family. Why would such women waste valuable years being used up by men who have no intention of marrying and having a family with them?

Luckily for you guys, there are oodles of women who have no problems putting out and being casual, so if you don't want marriage you certainly will not be worse off because of it.

Reaction score
If the young woman envisions being a wife and mother one day

the physical risks to a woman in bearing children.

they know their value.
After putting down her Pokemon game and finally turning off Instagram, she decided that's she's ready for motherhood and totally DESERVES it in her mind. Her past sluttiness is the past and she cannot be judged for it. It's the past. So what if she fvcked half the lacrosse team? She's a CHANGED PERSON now. She's taken the c0ck out of her mouth and is now ready to serve her "man" by throwing some unhealthy sh1t together on the stove before she watches her favorite TV show. She is a powerful woman and deserves respect! After all, she carries the future of humanity in her ovaries that hopefully have not been poisoned by her years of alcohol, marijuana, and opioid use. Neglecting to realize that she cannot reproduce without sperm.

What about the physical risks many guys encounter at their jobs every day while the females sit in the a/c? Nobody cares about that. If a saw slips and cuts their hand off, people say "oh well, stupid!" and start quoting Darwin.

Her value = multitasking + her butt?

Then, one day down the road, she gets bored and wants to take a trip with her friends to Jamaica to fvck the natives. How could she not get bored with one c0ck her whole life? And why would she expect her vagina to excite one person eternally? Then, whether she planned it this way or not, she is now in possession of half his stuff.

PS: I'm not actually talking to you, I'm responding so other people can read. No need to respond and I doubt you were going to anyway.

Reaction score
Makes perfect sense to me, for women who expressly don't want to be someone's side piece, FB, plate etc and prefer to spend their energy and emotional investment looking for men seeking marriage and family. Why would such women waste valuable years being used up by men who have no intention of marrying and having a family with them?

Luckily for you guys, there are oodles of women who have no problems putting out and being casual, so if you don't want marriage you certainly will not be worse off because of it.
But why would a guy WANT to commit to one person?

Feminists want to have their cake and eat it, too.

A

AJ84

Well Frog, that's the beauty of 2017. No guy has to commit if he doesn't want to. People are free to do what ever the f**k they want - get married, not get married, live with their gf, not live with gf, pay a hooker for sex, spin plates, join a zoo animal costume fetish club, become MGTOW, it's your life, your choice.

Reaction score
Well Frog, that's the beauty of 2017. No guy has to commit if he doesn't want to. People are free to do what ever the f**k they want - get married, not get married, live with their gf, not live with gf, pay a hooker for sex, spin plates, join a zoo animal costume fetish club, become MGTOW, it's your life, your choice.
But you didn't answer why a guy would want to do that. You just said that nobody has to.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richard, there are good women out there. Women who were never promiscuous and who are worthy mates, mothers and life partners.

Your assumptions about women and your inability to interact socially do not grant you access to these women. Great men who want to get married are not having any issue finding good young women to marry. I was just with one of my bankers yesterday who just attended his son's wedding over this past weekend. My banker was going on about what a great young lady his son has married, what a nice family she comes from, how they are buying a home together and how they are planning a family.

His son is 24 or 25 and married a young woman a couple years younger. They were college sweethearts. My banker has been married 30 years to his wife, they have a great marriage, go out and have fun together, built a solid life together, raised a son with values like theirs who found a woman to marry with like minded values.

So its about what you want in life and what you value. You do not value women so its no surprise you can't see any value here.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Value and the why is very individual Richard.

I can't say WHY somebody besides me does what they do. I can't say what another person values. There are men who see value in marriage just as there are women who see value in it. Most of those men, to be fair, are not here. They don't need to be.

Some men see value in being married and having a family and creating deep intimacy with a life partner. Some don't. But barking about where's the value when you don't have the same value set is an exercise in silliness. Honestly. That's like ridiculing someone for having different political beliefs than yours. The other guy is entitled to his beliefs and will operate his life based on his beliefs, just as we all do. That's all that is going on here. Different people conducting their own lives based on their individual beliefs.