Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beer

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
Never tried it, sounds good though. I still think Germany has the best.
For 10.99 a twelver (on sale) for 5.7% ABV, locally brewed alcohol with great flavor and a full body... there's no going wrong. Woot Woot CO :woo:.

Saint Pauli Girl is a good, inexpensive German import, however. You can't go wrong with titties on the front. I quite like Becks, as well.

Heineken (most over-rated beer EVER) and Stella Artois (belgian) can eat a bag of dicks, though.

Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
For 10.99 a twelver (on sale) for 5.7% ABV, locally brewed alcohol with great flavorand a full body... there's no going wrong. Woot Woot CO :woo:.

Saint Pauli Girl is a good, inexpensive German import, however. You can't go wrong with titties on the front. I quite like Becks, as well.

Heineken (most over-rated beer EVER) and Stella Artois (belgian) can eat a bag of dicks, though.
:crackup: ahahah True Becks is much better than Heineken. Damn you really know your sh&t, good for you. :up:

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigshot said:
Come to England my friends...We'll show you how to binge!
haha I'll be the one showing you how to drink
All me and my buddies ever drink is ale. Nice, dark, smooth tasty ale. mmm mmm mmmmmmm

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
:crackup: ahahah True Becks is much better than Heineken. Damn you really know your sh&t, good for you. :up:
Thanks. I'm actually lucid off a bunch of Corona tonight, must be why I'm so energetic. Not sure why I was in such a Corona mood tonight.

Note to the other beer snobs: Yes, I am aware Blue Moon is "merely" an "average" belgian white. You guys can go ahead and pay 9 dollars a sixer and drink wheat ales from Europe that were brewed eight months ago.

I'll stick with the brew that was invented within a mile of my house at the mighty Coors Field, home of the heartbreaking Colorado Rockies :(.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Indifference.

Beer is bitter and it'll give you a gut. Mixed drinks are where its at. Give me a shot or something.

I'm with you bro. "Buy a six pack, and lose yours." "Hard A is the only way."...yes I came up with those on the spot. lol!

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
ValleyDJing said:
I'm with you bro. "Buy a six pack, and lose yours." "Hard A is the only way."...yes I came up with those on the spot. lol!
:up:

Hey, you never know, those could catch on. Maybe... >_>

BearsFan4Life

Reaction score
Psychostick is a band they made a song called "Beer"

Find it and listen... hilarious!

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Indifference.

Beer is bitter and it'll give you a gut. Mixed drinks are where its at. Give me a shot or something.

This is a common misconception. A shot of liquor and a light beer contain around the same amount of calories, but when you add the mixer into the equation...

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEs said:
This is a common misconception. A shot of liquor and a light beer contain around the same amount of calories, but when you add the mixer into the equation...
Its not about the calories. Its the fact that you have to drink more beer to get drunk than shots or anything else. So more beer = more calories = gut.

Reaction score
Milwaukee's Best Light should be the only beer allowed on the market!!! All others should be burned at the stake - if beer can be burned!!! :rolleyes:

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Its not about the calories. Its the fact that you have to drink more beer to get drunk than shots or anything else. So more beer = more calories = gut.

You don't have to drink more beer to get drunk. A shot and a beer contain roughly the same amount of alcohol. Therefore, you're going to have to take just as many shots of liquor as you would have to drink beers. Liquor is no doubt quicker, but more healthy...no. Good try, though.

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEs said:
You don't have to drink more beer to get drunk. A shot and a beer contain roughly the same amount of alcohol. Therefore, you're going to have to take just as many shots of liquor as you would have to drink beers. Liquor is no doubt quicker, but more healthy...no. Good try, though.
Not so.

What about Everclear, White Lightning, moonshine, also known as ethanol??

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
I'm all about hefeweizens, wheat beers, belgian whites, and IPAs!
Cheers to that!

Blue Moon isn't bad for a grocery store beer, but if you can get your hands on it try Avery White Rascal.

As for hefeweizen, what ever happened to Oberdorfer? Good stuff. Julius Echter is very good and fairly easy to find. I love Julius, but I wasn't prepared for the hefe's I tried in the microbreweries in Berlin. I though I knew beer until I got schooled overseas. That stuff is absofreakinlutely AMAZING. In another realm. You just can't get anything comparable in the states.

The pilsners were phenominal there too. And there's something about sucking down a creamy liter of german pilsner sitting in a beer garden overlooking a canal in east Berlin. The whole experience is simply amazing....

And last but certainly not least....the IPA's.

In my opinion this is one of the only examples of how Americans actually IMPROVED on a beer style that originated overseas. Some of these beers are unreal.

Getting ready to crack a Steelhead DOUBLE IPA as soon as it chills down. Got enough kick to knock you on your ass but with a mellow flavor that lets you drink more than one. Mmmmmm.....

B

Bud_Fox

If there was no beer i'd probablly have a lot more money in my bank account, haha.

Light Beer is the key to staying in shape and avoiding hangovers!

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEs said:
Bullsh!t.

A shot could contain any alcohol there is. You take a shot that's like 70% proof, or you drink a beer that's like 15% proof. The shot will get you drunk much quicker.

People usually drink a beer over some length of time. The longer you take to drink it, the more separated the alcohol will be in your system. You'll get less drunk this way, so you would get another beer, trying to get a better buzz, and in the process, you'd take in more calories. The shot hits you all at once, with a lot more alcohol. Take a few shots within a minute or two, and you'll be hell of a lot more drunk than a bunch of beers, and you'd take in a lot less calories as well.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually go with Sam Adam's and the other pricier brands like Blue Moon, etc. Imo, a drinker can gain the most utility by drinking some good beer (for exquisiteness and taste) combined with liquor (to aid in intoxication). I like liquor, but it's good to have some beer, too.

Ace of Flames said:
excellent logic! :up:

LMS said:
Milwaukee's Best Light should be the only beer allowed on the market!!! All others should be burned at the stake - if beer can be burned!!!
lol, I've seen that beer at the store. It looked like cheap crap so I didn't buy it. Maybe I'll have to sample it sometime since you've recommended it.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm jealous of all you guys that have tried all these different beers. My experience has been limited to whatever beer is at the party considering...you know, I'm underage and all.:rolleyes: Most of the time it's all cheap ****, so I've had to learn to live with the taste of :cry: Miller High Life. (barf!)

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Touchout said:
I'm jealous of all you guys that have tried all these different beers. My experience has been limited to whatever beer is at the party considering...you know, I'm underage and all.:rolleyes: Most of the time it's all cheap ****, so I've had to learn to live with the taste of :cry: Miller High Life. (barf!)
You my friend are a lucky man to be living the High Life. :rockon:

I hate cheap beers, but being on a tight budget recently I tried finding one I liked and have decided to live the High Life

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
You my friend are a lucky man to be living the High Life. :rockon:

I hate cheap beers, but being on a tight budget recently I tried finding one I liked and have decided to live the High Life
Cops and beer don't mix well if you are underaged. I got caught "possessing alcohol" yesterday. I'm pissed!:box:

btw: what consequences are there gonna be for that?

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Cops and beer don't mix well if you are underaged. I got caught "possessing alcohol" yesterday. I'm pissed!:box:

btw: what consequences are there gonna be for that?

You'll probably have to pay a fine and do some community service. No big deal.