Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been on a rampage yet still bored and unfulfilled

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been honing my skills constantly, improved them to the point of having a constant rotation of plates. Some more consistent than others. Yet after a full two weeks of constant lays, I still feel bored and unfulfilled. The more time I spend with a girl, the more of her nuances and negative quirks become noticeable.

Any of you fellas feel same way? What do y’all do?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of your “plates” should be you. You should also be doing things you enjoy doing with your friends, family, or by yourself. No woman involved. Are you fulfilled at work? Are you fulfilled socially? Are you competing against other men in sport? Are you intellectually stimulated?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been honing my skills constantly, improved them to the point of having a constant rotation of plates. Some more consistent than others. Yet after a full two weeks of constant lays, I still feel bored and unfulfilled. The more time I spend with a girl, the more of her nuances and negative quirks become noticeable.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you are not spending enough time on your long term goals. Women come and go and they are just icing on the cake; if one sticks around long term, then great.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yeah, focus on other stuff

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You need purpose and lifestyle. Game is sport. Play for the love of the game but that's it. Getting girls isn't the only thing in my life. After two years of tyranny and draconian measures by most world governments, arrangements should be made. Infrastructure should be in place to exit your **** hole country if you reside in one. Read nomad capitalists book.

One of the great lies told is how dangerous everywhere but whatever country you reside in is. That only skanks exist and your government is here to keep you safe. Stfu and take your root beer floats and absurd high taxes.

Level up like @darksprezzatura and don't look back. Get hit. Become domain independent. Have property elsewhere. To steal Andrew Hendersons line, "go where treated best." This goes for women, lifestyle, country, culture, etc.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. Nah man not trying to brag. And trust me, you can get solid rotation of plates without gym or looksmaxxed. I’m not a bad looking dude but I certainly am not maxed in any sense of the word.
Reminds me of the YouTubes.

Everyone has a 15/10... no receipts. Secretly married &&&& #notimpresssed! Tate roasted some of these dorks.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It took me six years of game before I found a girl who was relationship material. I don't think you'll find fulfillment in two weeks. You also need to be clear and honest with yourself about what fulfillment looks like to you. We men are goal-oriented. So much so that we forget to enjoy the journey, or even realize that we are never fulfilled once we reach our goal. Yet we somehow can't realize that this is happening so we continue pursuing goals while failing to enjoy the process and live in the moment.

Generally the cycle is:
1. I want hot women and I can't get them
2. I learn how to get hot women and generally fail but start having some successes here and there which motivates me even more to continue investing in my progress
3. I am starting to get hotter and hotter women, but still not all that I want
4. I am now getting nearly every hot woman I want, am having sex regularly with women 10-25 years younger than me who I never imagined I could get when I was first starting out
5. Ok this is getting boring but I can't figure out why. There is no such thing as a perfect 10 - I see flaws in all of them. Where are the 10s? That must be what's at the end of the rainbow
6. Wow I finally found a 10 but jesus christ this girl is a horrible person. Drop dead hot but unbearable to be around. Sh*t what now?
7. Where do I go from here?

And now you enter a potential crisis phase where you have to realize you must shift your energy to some new goal you have not attained yet, and start the process all over again. It is at this point that smart men realize they should shift away from women as a challenge, and move on to bigger and better things in life. Women will always be there, and you have mastered how to get them, but you have discovered they are not the key to happiness and that what they are able to provide you is 5% of what you truly want in life. But when you couldn't get them, you assumed they were 95%. It's a difficult position to be faced with. It is like a pro football player who has tied his whole identity to being a pro footballer, only to get injured in a way that prevents them from playing ever again. Now they go from Joe the football player to Joe the ???? Who are they? What do they want?

Now you focus on friends, family, your career, your purpose in life, etc. You conquered one challenge and that is good because those skills will serve you well with women and life in general. It's a tool on your toolbelt that will always be there. But it's time to move on to the next challenge. Start your own business? Start or contribute to a charity? Become filthy rich? Whatever it is, you have to find it and it isn't women.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

This is the double edged sword of abundance. Every player/playboy eventually gets here. You are now experiencing the disillusionment of “Been there, done that….Now what?” My playboy friend who you know has also gotten here. He’s no longer doing 10 dates and 7 lays a week. It’s expensive and it’s exhausting. I worry about him some but he is getting comfortable with himself and sorting more for quality experiences rather than quantity.

At this point most guys go in one of two directions. Option A is to become jaded, reach the conclusion that everything is empty and pursue pleasure for sake of pleasure & self gratification. And that path works to a degree but leaves your deep human need for meaningfulness and emotional connection unfulfilled. So long term this strategy will leave a man jaded and empty. Some men accept this as their fate and move through life in that way. I had a conversation yesterday with an esteemed member here who expresses this way of existing but even he is left wanting. So he is focused on business endeavors and other aspects of his life…and less on women.

The other path or Option B is to stop for a moment, take stock of your life and ask yourself “In a perfect world what do I REALLY want?” And be brutally honest with yourself. If you actually desire human connection at the end of the day then you deploy your seducer skillset focused on quality interactions, not quantity. And you do not waste time on vacuous women.

OP you are a successful man, a handsome man, a stylish man and a brilliant man. You are the whole package. You have the hot car, the lifestyle and the moxy. You (in my humble estimation) need a quality woman who is beautiful but who can meet your intellect and panache and hold her own and keep you intrigued. You need a woman who is less stripper and more socialite. Someone with class.

You are in a market full of gorgeous women. You can afford any venue. Perhaps you might do well to ask yourself what you really value and then figure out where to run into women who meet your REAL deeper criteria. Hot chicks are everywhere here. Quality chicks are not. To find hot quality chicks you are going to have to revise what you are doing assuming you have reached this epiphany and so forth.

Be honest with yourself. From there you figure out what strategy best serves you.

Cheers

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. Nah man not trying to brag. And trust me, you can get solid rotation of plates without gym or looksmaxxed. I’m not a bad looking dude but I certainly am not maxed in any sense of the word.
Excellent. It's simply having the mindset an being in the game. The results happen. The alternative is to set on the sideline and complain.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. This is such a great topic.

It’s sort of like presents under the Christmas tree and weeks before, you’ve already peaked inside. You know what they are before they are unwrapped.

The one trade-off is that we no longer feel a pattern of self-defeat as we have in the past (we already know what’s basically within the bow and ribbons). . On the down side we don’t experience as much anticipation or positive surprises.

Personally speaking, I dismiss more women now than I did in the past. On the positive, I do tend to get better quality these days than I did when I was more naïve.

I suppose there’s trade-offs with anything; which also includes gaining new knowledge.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Let's be honest -- if all you date are strippers -- which if I recall from your previous posts that is exclusively what you go for -- you aren't exactly getting top tier women. Once the allure of their sexiness (the grimy variety) wears off, finding there isn't much else to these girls really shouldn't come as a surprise. In fact, the only surprising thing is it would take two weeks to find the "negative quirks" these women possess.

To directly answer your question, yes, I have been there after cycling through plates. I enjoy plate spinning for about 6-8 months at any given time then prefer an LTR if I can find a higher quality woman that is worthy of one. Plate-spinning gets old very quickly once the excitement of having all of the abundance wears off. Funny thing is the call of the wild comes back as soon as you are back in an LTR. It is essentially a nonstop cycle.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This is a great thread, personally I’m kind of entering this cycle, I can get what I consider to be high quality but l’m starting to feel what the OP described. Good to hear all the opinions on this.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plus you have the added benefit of being with a woman who accepts you (and your sorted history), who loves you to pieces and has your back.

Talk to my boyfriends
So either you have multiple boyfriends, or did you dump/get dumped by some of them?