"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

(Been here about 2 years)A special question

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
This is a special question I wouldnt normally ask. BTW i've been here a few years, and I've read the bible....numerous times. I've tryed to do the Boot Camp, but i always drift away from it. I'm 14, im not an AFC anymore but im not a Don Juan YET. If you could help me in general that would be awesome (tell me: [email protected]) but anyways....

My situation: I am planning on asking a girl to be my girlfriend. But I don't have a specific date to ask her to, and I can't make one because I have no transportation. Is it okay to just ask her to be my girlfriend and start going out.....or do I absolutely have to be specific.

And here's something I've always sucked at: asking a girl to be my GF, even after dating a while.....asking to be my GF is awkward. Some tips?

P.S. I havent been on a date with here before.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

masteralios

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Boy oh Boy

If you go out with a girl a few times u do NOT ask her to be ur girlfriend

U will just know when ur a couple

You'll get to the stage where u cut off ur ties with the other women on the side and just focus on her


BUT asking her to be ur GF after a couple of dates is just AFC
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I'm sorry but the previous poster has no idea what he's talking about.

You are exclusive (boyfriend and girlfriend) once you both explicitly agree on it. Period.

Give us some info about your past with her, where you are in the dating game. It's okay to ask chicks to be exclusive but I prefer not to. It is always the indication of high interest when they ask YOU out. In my honest opinion, you may want to jus tplay your game until she does it. I am a ladies man naturally so have no problem waiting as I have numerous f*ckbuddies in my signle periods. If you really want the sugar go for it but please post some details!
 

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
well LikRetsam I'm not very far with her......at all. I haven't gotten her number, and we've never been on a date (i have no transportation). Basically the reason I want to ask her to be my GF is so I don't blow it with her and have her call me "friend". I don't want that, and I need to prevent it. Would showing my interest more help, she doesnt realize that I'm interested (which is a mistake). So what do you think than.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
You know, this could one day work. Just remember, and for the rest of your life in all domains, there is a time for everything. As you can clearly see but maybe don't want to tell yourself is that it is not time yet!

You can not simply ask a girl to be your girlfriend when you have so little going for you! You would not eat your eggs right after putting them on the pan, you would eat them when they are damn well ready.

Depending on how far away she lives, you don't need a car to have dates. Public transportation or good old walking is fine. It doesn't need to be anywhere special, coffee is fine and so forth.

Are you 2 at the same school?

Please give me some more info to work with here. All I can say for now is that it is clearly not time to go for the kill yet. You need to play your game, get her hooked and interrested first. Your chances of her saying yes are just about as high as your chances to find 100 dollars on the street.

You know the game, you know how the world turns. You gotta have some major fun with her while not keeping it platonic. That means kino. Just have fun really. Stop thinking about getting in her pants and just have fun.
If she's at the same school, spend lunch with her or ask her to go on a walk after school one day.

anyways, give me some more info and I'll try to help more.

Lik
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

masteralios

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
thats not what i meant Likeretsam

what i meant was

you mite bring it up once after several dates like "so are we officially going out, or can i still chase my other chiks"

but u wont say somethin like "so do u want to be my girlfriend then" cos then u will sound desperate

theres a difference
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Asking her to become your girlfriend isn't a way to solve problems.

Let her bring it up.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by masteralios
thats not what i meant Likeretsam

what i meant was

you mite bring it up once after several dates like "so are we officially going out, or can i still chase my other chiks"

but u wont say somethin like "so do u want to be my girlfriend then" cos then u will sound desperate

theres a difference
Sorry for misunderstanding!

Asking her to become your girlfriend isn't a way to solve problems. Let her bring it up.
True
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
You see...when a man and a woman..
Kidding!

Anyways, you have to realize that all this he says she says bull**** stops after high school. No one asks anyone out to be their girlfriend or whatever, you just hook up. Simple as that.

"Hey, I'm headed downtown come this Sunday, you can tag along if you want, it'll be fun :)"

She says yes, or no. Simple as that. Isn't that alot better then:

"HI! I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU AND I WANT YOU TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND! YES, YOU'VE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND! PLEASE SAY YES! PLEASE!"

So, the moral of this post which has been created off of caffine high is: when a man and a woman..kidding :). Don't ask her to be your girlfriend or whatever, just stick with it. If your going places and doing things (going to the zoo of course you sick pervert), then you'll know when your a "couple".
 

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
LikRetsam and the rest of you, I'm glad you're helping me, Thanks.

Well, LikRetsam, we live about 30 miles away. I don't think I'll walk. But when you asked if we went to the same school, you gave me an idea. We go to the same school, and she lives in the town the school is in (let's call it "schooltown"). I on the other hand, live 30 miles away. BUT, our school has a bus that leaves after school at 3:05 (end of school), and a late bus (5:30). I could walk her home one day and than hang around at school for a while....quite a while lol. Maybe I could go to the weightroom in that time! Sweet!

What do you think? If you want more detail, fell free to say so.

P.S. It's not a problem with me at all, but is there any special advice because her dad is a priest?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
The rest of the struggeling DJS and I need this post. I think it'll bring up a good convo about keeping Interest Levels up.
 
Top