Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been dating an insecure woman......

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evening fellas. Ive been dating a woman and just thought Id keep you aware how dangerous an insecure woman is.

no signs of A.W online, instant attraction & sexy

1) used to send me a message in the afternoon "are we still friends" if she didnt hear from me from the night before, I let this go over my head. (this was a warning sign I overlooked)

1) lovebombed the hell out of me that I was her dream man. however always turned up to everything and paid her way.

2) told me in the most beautful way that when I liked other womens photos it made her uncomfortable, (low & behold 2 weeks later she was liking the hell out all the mens photos :rofl:I was intrigued one night so checked )

3) compulsive liar (over shared info to try and throw you off the lie)

4) told me how hurt she would be if I was messaging women she knew ( she was messaging men I knew:rofl:)

5) gaslighting to make me believe Ive done something "you know what youve done"

6) I told her my boundaries which was not to associate with men in my social circle, as it makes me look a fool. first sign of turbulance she would be hitting up all of them in a form of "payback"

7) no accountability. would breadcrumb with sex etc but apologising burnt her soul

8) ran every other woman down, especially if the woman fancied me.

9) if she found out I went for a drink with a woman 8 years ago, she looked as this as me double crossing her:rofl:

10)activated all side men and sexting the minute there was any turmoil in our relationship.

11) kept her beta male exes in the picture so they argued with her and called her "a *****". used to specifically drink at the pub where the one was a chef.

12 ) weaponized other men against me wouldnt go a date without hearing about other men, even though I had rock solid frame

13) sex was crazy she wanted abusing bad

I think the most shocking thing was how good she was at knowing how to be treated with integrity and honour, then you would find she was doing the total opposite.

run to the hills fellas run to the hills

Last edited:
M

member160292

I’m grateful that some chicks show their batsh!t craziness early on.

CAF43DFB-6B62-4D22-B6AE-788830DEEBD7.jpeg

Serenity

Reaction score
Really highlights the importance of having boundaries and really enforcing them at all costs.

You could pick just one of these points and I'd almost immediately eject her out of my life. She sounds like she would drive me to pure rage within a day. Even a HB11 look wouldn't fool me to keep such trash.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you still with her??
I dumped her due to her messaging men I know when she was annoyed with me, she knew this was a deal breaker to me. however since dumping her shes trying to message me.

day 3-4)nothing

day 5) to say hello to me but really 3 messages later it was to cause an argument ( I just left her on read)

day 6) when her argument trick didnt work , it was to tell me how good the sex was, and that she hopes to "land on my Dck soon"
I told her to "leave that idea and move on"

I would like to plate this woman as she is full into every kink
however as you can see she is trying everything but apologise at the moment, and i'm not letting her back in my presence within a week

M

member160761

I dumped her due to her messaging men I know when she was annoyed with me, she knew this was a deal breaker to me. however since dumping her shes trying to message me.

day 3-4)nothing

day 5) to say hello to me but really 3 messages later it was to cause an argument ( I just left her on read)

day 6) when her argument trick didnt work , it was to tell me how good the sex was, and that she hopes to "land on my Dck soon"
I told her to "leave that idea and move on"

I would like to plate this woman as she is full into every kink
however as you can see she is trying everything but apologise at the moment, and i'm not letting her back in my presence within a week
So you expect class and humility from a *****?

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Props man most of those slappas get away with too much. The double standards can drive yoy insane.
They would rather crawl on broken glass for a mile instead of verbalize an apology.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The double standards can drive yoy insane.
its really pissed me off that she sat there telling me how all this stuff would hurt her, then you find out shes doing it,

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't just insecurity, this is probably dependent or histionic personality disorder.

I know women that are deeply insecure, but they're not batsh!t crazy like this.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its really pissed me off that she sat there telling me how all this stuff would hurt her, then you find out shes doing it,
Slags mate, all of them.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no how would you go about wording things and telling her
I wouldn’t even bother wording anything

just refuse to date or take her anywhere, but always have your place for some wine and sex as an option, no point wasting energy or money with liars like this. I’m convinced girls know when they are being used but just don’t care or will put up with it for a bit before they move on.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m convinced girls know when they are being used but just don’t care or will put up with it for a bit before they move on
deffo, Ive noticed her interest has gone from 4 months of love bombing to warm interest, now she knows how Im onto her.

she was trying to break me into some cuck so she could do the same cycle