“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Been away for awhile, fired up old.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
543
Reaction score
242
Age
42
Been away for a bit. Anyway, mother passed away a month ago after being in the hospital for 3 weeks 2 in the icu. Congestive heart failure finally got her.

Anyway, haven't used old for a few months for obvious reasons, busy, taking care of her etc. But wow I just have no motivation to use it now. I mean major sites like match, Facebook dating, upward app, tinder.

Less women on these sites in general, but man are theu uglier, fatter, and very few got women on these sites now. Waste of time. All I see is trash i wouldn't even look at irl.

What the heck is up with it? 2019 for example wasnt like this. Tons more hot chicks 5 years ago on old. Not nearly the amount of fat, tatted garbage like there is now on it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,089
Man...I'm sorry to hear that. Just know that the feeling of loss never truly goes away but time helps dull it some.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,383
Been away for a bit. Anyway, mother passed away a month ago after being in the hospital for 3 weeks 2 in the icu. Congestive heart failure finally got her.

Anyway, haven't used old for a few months for obvious reasons, busy, taking care of her etc. But wow I just have no motivation to use it now. I mean major sites like match, Facebook dating, upward app, tinder.

Less women on these sites in general, but man are theu uglier, fatter, and very few got women on these sites now. Waste of time. All I see is trash i wouldn't even look at irl.

What the heck is up with it? 2019 for example wasnt like this. Tons more hot chicks 5 years ago on old. Not nearly the amount of fat, tatted garbage like there is now on it.
I used OLD last summer for the first time in a few years. Definitely not what it used to be. The apps are trying to extract more money than ever before, less attractive girls, more scammer profiles, and the ones that were semi-attractive acted like they were HB9's.

sorry for you loss.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
RIP to your mum, as a slow burn at least you spent some good time with her. Many don't get that.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,077
Location
Inside her mind
Been away for a bit. Anyway, mother passed away a month ago after being in the hospital for 3 weeks 2 in the icu. Congestive heart failure finally got her.

Anyway, haven't used old for a few months for obvious reasons, busy, taking care of her etc. But wow I just have no motivation to use it now. I mean major sites like match, Facebook dating, upward app, tinder.

Less women on these sites in general, but man are theu uglier, fatter, and very few got women on these sites now. Waste of time. All I see is trash i wouldn't even look at irl.

What the heck is up with it? 2019 for example wasnt like this. Tons more hot chicks 5 years ago on old. Not nearly the amount of fat, tatted garbage like there is now on it.
OLD surged briefly during Quarantine than crashed into the abyss of a cess-pit of darkness
I got banned of tinder but I remember trying to meet women from other states at one point cause it was that bad in my area
When you do meet a girl for OLD for a date they all have Red flags even the pretty ones it's up to you at that point to walk away or deal with the foolishness
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Lol, bro you have to understand something very important about OLD today: It isn't about Mr. Right, it's about Mr. Right Now. Most women can find a guy they like and match with him in minutes, then they get their hook up in, deactivate their profile and reactivate it when they are looking for Mr. Right Now.

So now, it's really more about the time your swiping at as opposed to anything else, because many of those profiles are only gonna be visible for a short time, maybe even under 10 minutes, especially when you have guys that have swiped on everybody around them and will get the new users on their first swipes (notice how swiping on new users is monetized in many apps now)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top