"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Beef

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Hey guys. I got a small problem and Im not to sure how to go about it so Im asking you guys. I was arguing with some kid on my bus and hes basically a loser,anyway he said people talk **** behind my back. He told me a few names, only 1 I recognized as being popular. Anyway they say stuf like Im a p*ssy or im a follower stuff like that. I dont know who any of them are. So I was wondering what I should do about it? I was just going to quit worryingand if they wanted to do something about it they would come say it to me instead of behind my back like p*ssys. Do people just hate like this all the time?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Be more concerned that you are letting a looser push your buttons. Even if people are talking behind your back, they are still afraid to say anything to your face. Your looser friend recognizes this and is hoping that you will react to it and alienate yourself from the others by doing something stupid.
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Originally posted by Biphoria
Are you so insecure that you are thinking about this?
I agree. So what if someone called you a ************. Nobody cares and neither should you. If you take offence everytime someone calls you a bad name your never going to make it through life.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top