Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Becoming a Rare Commodity can make you an instant success with girls!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Work on becoming amazing in bed, that's the biggest advantage you'll be able to get over most guys. Very few know what they are doing and women will really appreciate your skills in that domain and will keep you around just for that even if they aren't into you.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is so much more fun. Blonde is to women as bald is to men.

Bald works for me, and I perfectly know it's not for everyone. Find out what works for you.
It's quite rare for bald to work - and it generally involves being a very tough guy like Andrew Tate.

This is BaldCope.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite rare for bald to work - and it generally involves being a very tough guy like Andrew Tate.
Tate is not a tough guy. He's a blowhard, just a windbag. It says a lot about guys these days that they look at Tate for a role model.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But he was world champion of box or something.
Your definition of 'tough' is infantile and superficial. Tate is the definition of a windbag. You just fail to see through the exterior.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being ‘different’ in and of itself, is not neccessariy an advantage. I fact. It could be a disadvantage. I have an ‘different’ personality. And that has not been an advantage with women. My GF has told me: ‘you are an unusual person.’. And that was not a compliment.
One girl I was with declined a relationship (though she still wanted sex), telling me: ‘you are far stranger and nerdier than I could have possibly imagined.’.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting advice coming from the year 2000 in an old post. Timeless advice or was that better suited to the young Gen-X crowd?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being ‘different’ in and of itself, is not neccessariy an advantage. I fact. It could be a disadvantage.
It's only an advantage if you are different in an attractive way.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who should men look for as a role model?
if they're lucky, they can look at their father
If not, look at truly masculine men who do not have a misogynist view of the world.

marcus aurelius live a good life quote.jpeg

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if they're lucky, they can look at their father
If not, look at truly masculine men who do not have a misogynist view of the world.

View attachment 12066
Good thing I have a father and he isn't a pu55y. During Marcus time, wasn't the "good life" defined as having sex with your female slaves only a few times a week (not over doing it) and killing Helot's every now and then?

Oh well.... whatever...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing I have a father and he isn't a pu55y. During Marcus time, wasn't the "good life" defined as having sex with your female slaves only a few times a week (not over doing it) and killing Helot's every now and then?

Oh well.... whatever...
Helots were the slave class in Sparta.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh well.... whatever...
Wow, you're absolutely right. Marcus Aurelius was a great philosopher, but he wasn't flawless. Damn his philosophy, his culture buggered and killed slaves, that renders his Meditations worthless. Better watch another Tate YouTube.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you're absolutely right. Marcus Aurelius was a great philosopher, but he wasn't flawless. Damn his philosophy, his culture buggered and killed slaves, that renders his Meditations worthless. Better watch another Tate YouTube.
Imagine if we still had sex slaves today. I think we would have less simps.... I think. hahahaah