"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Bebe Rexha, 29, Claims Music Exec Said She's 'Too Old' For Sexy Instagram Photos

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
I wouldn’t say she is too old at 29 for sexy Instagram photos. She just doesn’t look good enough. Sharon Stone made Basic Instinct at 33 and people couldn’t get enough.


Thoughts?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I wouldn’t say she is too old at 29 for sexy Instagram photos. She just doesn’t look good enough. Sharon Stone made Basic Instinct at 33 and people couldn’t get enough.


Thoughts?
Lolll
Imo comment was because selfie whoring at her age seems like a lack of judgement and maturity, not because she was bad looking.


Read artcile that women saying men become sexy with age and women become hag, she is struggling with the fact that the wall is comming fast
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Bebe Rexha is hot and anyone discouraging any non-ugly woman from showing me her body for free should be at the very least punched in the face
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
Bebe Rexha is hot and anyone discouraging any non-ugly woman from showing me her body for free should be at the very least punched in the face
Bebe WAS hot. She's been getting chunky.
Are you a chubby chaser? :p
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
That glorious "clap clap clap clap clap clap clap" sound when I'm slamming a big booty h0e from behind is euphoria for my ears....

God bless thick ladies....cause I cant dig those anorexic h0es.....
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Lol.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Bebe WAS hot. She's been getting chunky.
Are you a chubby chaser? :p
Sorry dude, she's still hot and attractive. Since she's from the BK, she's in the NYC area a lot. Small little thing, big butt, and yes attractive. Though, she's turned into a feminist and that is a big issue. She's prob. been road hard and put away wet so many times the lady is beyond damaged (mentally and emotionally). Sad state of affairs that feminism has put us in.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Bebe WAS hot. She's been getting chunky.
Are you a chubby chaser? :p
She looks great in that picture, maybe she looks bad and is covering it all up wearing so much clothes but I only see thick there

"I love my fat ass!"

Women are twisted theese days.
Bigger is better, unless rolls folds and a beer belly are involved. Flat is boring.

Music execs are correct. That sort of move lowers her music career smv
Considering how many music videos even with songs by girls for girls are full of models in bikinis, I highly doubt that lol.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
She's a self admitted mess, loser, hater, and user.
 
Top