Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bebe Rexha, 29, Claims Music Exec Said She's 'Too Old' For Sexy Instagram Photos

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say she is too old at 29 for sexy Instagram photos. She just doesn’t look good enough. Sharon Stone made Basic Instinct at 33 and people couldn’t get enough.

Thoughts?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say she is too old at 29 for sexy Instagram photos. She just doesn’t look good enough. Sharon Stone made Basic Instinct at 33 and people couldn’t get enough.

Thoughts?
Lolll
Imo comment was because selfie whoring at her age seems like a lack of judgement and maturity, not because she was bad looking.

Read artcile that women saying men become sexy with age and women become hag, she is struggling with the fact that the wall is comming fast

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bebe Rexha is hot and anyone discouraging any non-ugly woman from showing me her body for free should be at the very least punched in the face

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bebe Rexha is hot and anyone discouraging any non-ugly woman from showing me her body for free should be at the very least punched in the face
Bebe WAS hot. She's been getting chunky.
Are you a chubby chaser? :p

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That glorious "clap clap clap clap clap clap clap" sound when I'm slamming a big booty h0e from behind is euphoria for my ears....

God bless thick ladies....cause I cant dig those anorexic h0es.....

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Lol.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Sorry dude, she's still hot and attractive. Since she's from the BK, she's in the NYC area a lot. Small little thing, big butt, and yes attractive. Though, she's turned into a feminist and that is a big issue. She's prob. been road hard and put away wet so many times the lady is beyond damaged (mentally and emotionally). Sad state of affairs that feminism has put us in.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks great in that picture, maybe she looks bad and is covering it all up wearing so much clothes but I only see thick there

"I love my fat ass!"

Women are twisted theese days.
Bigger is better, unless rolls folds and a beer belly are involved. Flat is boring.

Music execs are correct. That sort of move lowers her music career smv
Considering how many music videos even with songs by girls for girls are full of models in bikinis, I highly doubt that lol.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a self admitted mess, loser, hater, and user.