"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Beachtime fun: how do I make her into a pivot?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I'm going to my beach house this weekend with one of my good female friends (no, nothing will happen, nor do I want anything to happen, so please don't suggest it) and my parents. My parents will leave us alone completely and have said we could stay out as late as we want.

Alright, so my question is this: my friend could be considered attractive - how do I use her as a pivot? Just a few harmless, platonic ways I could make other girls interested because I'm with my friend.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
Not many tips on pivots, but remember that if you go to mack on some other chick, if your friend is there she will probably end up ****blocking you, not to be a *****, but just because she doesn't realize she's doing it. At the best she'll be a third wheel. You need to make sure that she has somebody else to hang out with, or you're ****ed. Just my little bit of input.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
No, she's cool. Trust me, I could say "Emma, I'm going to hit on that girl," and her response would be "good, I'll distract the guy."
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I need one of those!!!:p
 
Top