“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Beach Dilemma: The 2-day Lay?!?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
So I just returned from my weekend excursion to the beach with a bud of minehis bro some of his friends[2 15yrs and 3 19yrs].
So beach for us= Chicks galore. Every 100 feet you're bound to run into a group of hott chicks. All in all my friend and i approached some girls[we were only there for 2 days] and only oen group decided to chill with us later that night[some of the other girls were b-i-t-c-h-e-s].
Well all was going good aroudn our campfire[my game is a little lower. 1 blunt personally and beers will do this to you]..9 16 year old girlsI got for us all[go me] So i was attemptign to work my magic and get these group of girls comfortable with me, but well I could see it was going no where.
Afetr none of them drank, the bonfire was a bust and they all had to leave after 30 mins fo beign thee, we retreated tot he house with 48 beers to split between us.

While in the midst of beign high i realized: How the fvck do you get a girl to open up and get some *****/layed within 2 days of meeting her? I'm going abck there for liek 2 weeks this summer and I'd very much like to lose my virginity/ get some action...
so tips fellas? can you point me in the direction of some good info? Guides?
Help a fellow DJ out boys:)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Zwieback000

New Member
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Tell them you have a humongous wang and that you can pleasure her for hours.

Haha, j/k.

Just make her laugh. If she is receptive, you got it made. If she isn't might as well back off and try your luck with another girl.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Alcohol, right girl, lying. It's a one night stand, something most HS girls won't do because they're uptight *****es, but remember- every girl is a slut waiting to be released. If sex is the only goal, it's time to flick it into jerk mode!

Get her drunk, people get horny when they are drunk.

Look for a girl who looks like she would. This can be difficult, out-going girls are by no means a dead-cert.

Lie. You are trying to get her to ****. So screw morals and being a gentleman. Lie, coerce, charm- do it all.

But then again...
It gets a bit more interesting when you concider doing it not jerk like. Logic dictates that getting a girl into bed, nay: a HIGHSCHOOL girl, who knows it's a one night stand thing, without alcohol, lying and this being a totally random girl, would be very difficult. You'd have to be...oooo....very good looking, a "natural" with the ladies, and have a fair bit of luck.

Of course, I'm not that good looking, I despise "naturals" and have never been a "natural" at anything, and I have all the luck of a mouse in a cat.

Still, I would bet I could do it.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Watch for the out-of-state or for us in Canada, the out-of-province rule.

Basically, this rule is that most girls are MUCH more willing to have a fling if they're out of state/province for a couple days. Reasons?
- very low risk of anyone finding out
- due to low risk, she can be 'dirty' and love it
- it's something to treasure ("look how much of a seductress I am")
- it's 'romantic' or 'passionate'...even if it is just crazy animal lust :D

If you can meet a chick who is out-of-state, press the issue a bit. From what I've seen/heard, it greatly increases your chances.
 
Top