Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be very careful of women who try to get pregnant on purpose

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of sneaky, manipulative, and evil women out there who will try to get pregnant on purpose just because they think they can keep a man around, or have a kid because in their own mind that will keep them attatched, or because she wants to dig into his finances for 18 years. Don't be a victim of having a kid that you didn't want because the woman planned it herself. A lot of men get trapped into this and have no idea that the woman had intentions all along of planning her own pregnancy. Protect yourself and be aware.

You should wear a condom, even though the girl you are having sex with, says she is taking the pill. More times than not, they skip doses or don't take them at all and you don't want to be a victim of her intentional pregnancy or because of just plain neglect. Everytime you blow in her you are taking a risk, and i've dodged a few bullets myself, so a condom is the way to go, and be careful what you do with the condom when after your done with it.

There are some women out there who will do anything to get pregnant so I want to share these stories on here.

A few years ago, I was talking to this guy I knew who told me thought his girlfriend was trying to get pregnant on purpose. He told me that some women will actually take an used condom with the sperm inside and pour the contents inside themselves in order to try to get pregnant. They guy would never know that was how she really got pregnant. I thought that was crazy but I felt that some women would actually do that. He told me of a trick that he used just in case some girl tried that. He brought with him a small bottle of tabasco sauce. He didn't want to clog up the toilet by flushing the condom down, so before he threw the used condom in the trash, he poured some tabasco sauce in the condom to kill the sperm and give the chick a surprise if she ever tried to pour it inside her.

A few weeks ago, I was talking to a friend of mine, and he told me that he thought his girlfriend was talking and moving too fast. They were only together three months and she was talking about kids names for the future and if he ever thought about them in the future being married. I asked him if he was using a condom, he said no because she was on the pill. I told him it doesn't matter and that he should use it just in case she isn't taking her pills. He asked her about her pills and she forgot a day here and there so she had to double up the next day she said. When he used a condom she got mad at him and told him he didn't need one that she was on the pill so it didn't matter.....Big Red Flag.

I then remembered about the tabasco sauce trick and told him that he might want to do that because of her suspicious behavior. So, after they had sex at her place he went into the bathroom and poured the tabasco sauce inside the used condom and threw it in the trash. A few minutes later she went inside for a while, as she did that he went to her dresser to see about her pills. He looked at the boxes and not one pill was used for this month. The package she showed him was an used one from months ago. He said he got a chill down his spine after he saw that. A few minutes later he heard a blood curdling scream from the bathroom. The scream was from the tabasco sauce burning her because she tried to pour the sperm inside her and she got burned. Guess she came out screaming at him for what he did and then he left her place angry for what she did and now are broken up, and she is still calling and texting to get him back after 3 days. He dodged a huge bullet and he still is thanking me for this ever since saturday.

So women will try to do this and you should protect yourself, i've never done this myself but after this I might start doing it because you never now what a woman will do, and its not worth 18 years of giving her money for a kid that she pregnated herself with. So be careful and keep this in mind!

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you talking about? I think every guy should protect himself from something like this and that is why posted that here. Why would you want to get stuck with a kid if you don't have to when your gf is showing suspicious behavior. Its a smart thing to do if you're not sure.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ex fiance in college. Secretly got off the pill, poked holes in my condoms. blamed it on her abortion and fixation on having children. We split up over it, she starts dating some jock. years later finds out she cant have kids. Oh how I failed to see all the fields of red flags. hindsight is 20/20

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that's some scary stuff. I've heard of girls doing that stuff and that Tabasco thing is funny! haha! Nice!

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon says you are homo and your advice is wack....lol

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
That story of your friend sounds fake, sorry but how many times have we heard the "Tabasco" sauce legend
I've heard it for years, I've also heard of people using it. I guess it works?

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have also heard the tabasco story. Your friend must be a talkative guy, Elmer. Or it didn't happen to your friend after all.

For that to happen the woman would have to pour the contents of the condom inside her without looking at it. And the vagina would have to be large enough so she wouldn't need to use her fingers - which would definitely show her that it was tabasco sauce mixed with semen. The guy who wrote that story must have imagined a vagina being a big open hole you can pour stuff in. Virgin.

Anyway. Speaking of women who trick men to make them pregnant, it is a very real risk. I know of two cases where women did that. In one case, the b'itch didn't tell him until after the baby was born, and then it was about starting to send alimony. That is downright criminal. Ruining someone else's life, exploiting the law to take his money for eighteen years.

The law should be that if a woman gets pregnant and she is not even living with the man, then she gets nothing if she chooses to have the child. But that will never happen, because of the media's love of feminism.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha that ****s horrible, I'd enjoy a women trying that **** on me, I laughed when a chick told me she was pregnant, jokes on you *****, I had a vasectomy! And I recommend men to have em, a majority of marriages end in divorce and in almost all of em it's solely the fault of the women, so why risk having kids with them?

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
ex fiance in college. Secretly got off the pill, poked holes in my condoms. blamed it on her abortion and fixation on having children. We split up over it, she starts dating some jock. years later finds out she cant have kids. Oh how I failed to see all the fields of red flags. hindsight is 20/20

That is horrible...a lot of women are doing this, maybe not using an used condom like my friend's ex, but that is a risk too, but not taking pills reguarly is the way that most women are going about it. Because unless you monitor her pill taking, she always can lie about taking them just like my friend's ex did.

That is why guys shouldn't leave condoms around or use condoms she gives you just in case of poking holes or whatever. Always use ones you know you bought that aren't tampered with.

Anytime a girl starts bringing up early kids or marriage is a red flag for women who might do this, and ones who freak out when you decide to use a condom is ones to watch out for like my friend.

Using the tabasco sauce would be used more for a girl you've been dating and not necessarily a hook up.

Don't know how many of you actually used the tabasco sauce trick, but it is well worth it to protect yourself in case some woman tries this on you.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:
I have also heard the tabasco story. Your friend must be a talkative guy, Elmer. Or it didn't happen to your friend after all.

For that to happen the woman would have to pour the contents of the condom inside her without looking at it. And the vagina would have to be large enough so she wouldn't need to use her fingers - which would definitely show her that it was tabasco sauce mixed with semen. The guy who wrote that story must have imagined a vagina being a big open hole you can pour stuff in. Virgin.

Anyway. Speaking of women who trick men to make them pregnant, it is a very real risk. I know of two cases where women did that. In one case, the b'itch didn't tell him until after the baby was born, and then it was about starting to send alimony. That is downright criminal. Ruining someone else's life, exploiting the law to take his money for eighteen years.

The law should be that if a woman gets pregnant and she is not even living with the man, then she gets nothing if she chooses to have the child. But that will never happen, because of the media's love of feminism.
I think you would smell the tabasco anyway. But this is very real and women will do this and like I said before, I wonder how many women that got pregnant, did it by using tricks, like the used condoms, poking holes, stop taking pills just to keep a guy around or get money out of him for 18 years.
desperate chicks will do anything to hang on to a guy. that is why you should look for red flags and proceed with caution if you get a chick like that.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:
Haha, Maybe she used a kitchen funnel.

Brownrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, tobasco sauce hahah. Too much work.
Just flush the condom down the toilet if she doesn't swallow. Easy solution. It won't clog the toilet 99.9% of the time.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had secks without a condom with a 47 year old milf twice recently. It's one of the advantages of having a milf low chance of pregnancy.

It's one of the great drawbacks of younger women. They are so fertile just 1 little drop of your juice is all it takes and your whole life can be ruined just like that.

We really need a sperm control pill or something.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Had secks without a condom with a 47 year old milf twice recently. It's one of the advantages of having a milf low chance of pregnancy.

It's one of the great drawbacks of younger women. They are so fertile just 1 little drop of your juice is all it takes and your whole life can be ruined just like that.

We really need a sperm control pill or something.
then what is the girl going to catch when I'm jizzing? takes the fun out of it all

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
then what is the girl going to catch when I'm jizzing? takes the fun out of it all
within 5-7 years

So fellas try not to get any sloots pregnant till this becomes available then you will have piece of mind.
Male birth control pill soon a reality

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3543478/ns/health-sexual_health/

For the first time, a safe, effective and reversible hormonal male contraceptive appears to be within reach. Several formulations are expected to become commercially available within the near future. Men may soon have the options of a daily pill to be taken orally, a patch or gel to be applied to the skin, an injection given every three months or an implant placed under the skin every 12 months, according to Seattle researchers.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
^or you can just you know, flush the condom down the toilet like that one guy said
at her place i would but the last 2 times i did that at mine the toilet over flowed.:eek: