Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be very careful of women who try to get pregnant on purpose

quail

Reaction score
I have been in this stiuation before,Yes,My ex girlfriend had got pregnant on purpose ,althought she had said me that she got a jap anti-pregnancy for 6 motnths.I will publish my story to my dear friends here with more details and more suffers soon...

Quail

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you go to the bathroom to dispose of the condom wash it out in the sink using warm water then wrap it up in TP and toss into the trash.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Tabasco trick is too much work and not likely true.

just flush the damn thing.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanabe said:
When you go to the bathroom to dispose of the condom wash it out in the sink using warm water then wrap it up in TP and toss into the trash.
Ew. I'm not gonna be holding onto my wet, sloppy condom for all that time. If I'm near the sink, I'm near the toilet. I'll just flush it.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've got any sense, you'll get a vasectomy, PRONTO. If you THINK that you just CAN'T accept adopting a kid someday, you are a victim of "lizard brain", so called "thinking". Such weak minded people are the main ones who should NOT have kids, but there is the option of freezing/storing your semen.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't said:
If you've got any sense, you'll get a vasectomy, PRONTO. If you THINK that you just CAN'T accept adopting a kid someday, you are a victim of "lizard brain", so called "thinking". Such weak minded people are the main ones who should NOT have kids, but there is the option of freezing/storing your semen.

You forgot to log onto your account as "metoo"

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1925956#post1925956

rh79

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends encountered a girl like this except he got her pregnant, it was the end of his youth.

quail

Reaction score
I have been in this situation before with my ex-gf.She was being very mean and sneaky with me althought i was very cool and honest with her.anyway i will share my whole story with u guys soon.

Grande

Reaction score
I came on my now ex girlfriend's stomach once and she scooped it up and put in her vagina and fingered herself with it, every single drop. I then wondered if my son she mysteriously got pregnant with got here this way.