Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be Strong

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been meeting a ton of people her in South California, men and women. All sorts of both, weak and strong and in between.

I've really wanted to get insight into the average dude's mind out here. Here's the thing I noticed - they're weak minded. They let their women talk down to them, chase the woman, and get screwed over in the end. I've heard some absolutely absurd sh!t. I spoke to a couple and I asked the dude a question along the lines of who wears the pants in the relationship, before any words were spoken he shriveled up and looked to his girl who spoke for him. It took all I could not to laugh in their faces. This man was so whipped.

My little piece of advice in this post is to leave as soon as you get a whiff of disrespect from the female. Show her she must be on good behavior for your attention. I've read a lot of posts about guys trying this and that to get girls, here's a suggestion, do nothing for others, all for yourself. Forget the women, make yourself feel good first and exude those positive vibrations. When you smile, don't fake it. If something isn't funny, don't laugh. If you don't like someone, say so. If you don't wanna do something, don't do it.

Be your own boss.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My little piece of advice in this post is to leave as soon as you get a whiff of disrespect from the female. Show her she must be on good behavior for your attention. I've read a lot of posts about guys trying this and that to get girls, here's a suggestion, do nothing for others, all for yourself. Forget the women, make yourself feel good first and exude those positive vibrations. When you smile, don't fake it. If something isn't funny, don't laugh. If you don't like someone, say so. If you don't wanna do something, don't do it.

Be your own boss.
You're on to it dude. I think there are stages to "enlightenment". The blue pill guy takes a girl to a concert because she wants to go. The purple pill guy takes a girl to a concert because she will think he's fun and cool for it. The red pill guy goes to a concert because he wants to go there, and invites a girl to go with him. You could be having one, two or three of these reasons simultaneously for going there. But a red pill guy will always have a "red pill reason" for going there, and then add the other ones if it suits him. Sometimes it's necessary - when you want to attract girls, you have to think about what will make you attractive to them - but a red pill guy doesn't make that more important than his own thoughts and motivations. He takes into consideration and fulfills his wants first, in both big and small actions.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine moved to Orange County from the midwest, and he told me he got laid like a rock star from the moment he arrived. He said that so many of the men there are gay, so it throws off the balance and skews the numbers. There are a lot more straight women than straight men.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine moved to Orange County from the midwest, and he told me he got laid like a rock star from the moment he arrived. He said that so many of the men there are gay, so it throws off the balance and skews the numbers. There are a lot more straight women than straight men.
@KingofPuss doesnt need help in that department lol he’s a ripped white guy from TX

Bro take it from me- get out of that rehab center or wherever you’re at and become a club promoter in LA or vegas. You seem like a good kid and you could make TONS of money cause you have everything you need to become successful.

Get really involved in Hollywood and make connections.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats funny. we shlt on midwest guys here all the time for being a little too effeminate. unless of course nyc is getting mostly the midwest hipsters. they def dont come off as conservative billy bad asses if thats what they are where theyre from. the midwestern girls on the other hand.....

its all relative i guess
Midwesterners used to be tough like 10 years ago. They used to naturally be bigger and stronger than people from other places, and I noticed that the closer you got to Chicago, the more that held true.

Now? Not anymore. Maybe because I’m older, but I swear it isn’t. I’ve talked to some way older folks who’ve even noticed the same thing. People are becoming wimpier or crazier. Much less ‘tougher’ people between the two. It’s either one or the other. I had a high school carpenter teacher say to me through some random ramblings that if I don’t stop goofing around, he was going to kill me. Why the indirect way? Why not just say to fix your act like a normal person? It’s because people are becoming crazier and wimpier at the same time. No one caught on to what he said too. It’s only because I wasn’t originally from that school that I knew what he meant. Scary stuff.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know one guy who moved to NYC from my small town, and yes he is fairly effeminate. He is straight, has a beautiful wife, but he's a personal trainer who seems to specialize in gay male clients. He posts gay rights stuff on facebook all the time.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know one guy who moved to NYC from my small town, and yes he is fairly effeminate. He is straight, has a beautiful wife, but he's a personal trainer who seems to specialize in gay male clients. He posts gay rights stuff on facebook all the time.
Yup, guys from NYC are gay as sh*t. Always talking about feminist bullsht.

SF is pretty much as bad but luckily the suburbs don’t have as many faggots.

In NYC it’s cool to have a male partner people automatically assume you’re hip and you go to the top of the social circle food chain.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol what in the actual fvck are you even talking about?

the guys youre referring to arent even local Nys (born and raised) the guys youre talking about are what we call "transplants" theyre from other places. come to an area that has real locals that hasnt been gentrified and you arent gonna be finding any queers. trust me
I guess the problem is that most areas in NY don’t have real locals. It’s hard to find dudes who are like characters in The Godfather cause it’s mostly investment banker transplants

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@KingofPuss doesnt need help in that department lol he’s a ripped white guy from TX

Bro take it from me- get out of that rehab center or wherever you’re at and become a club promoter in LA or vegas. You seem like a good kid and you could make TONS of money cause you have everything you need to become successful.

Get really involved in Hollywood and make connections.
I'm going to stay for 90 days, I paid good money for this and it's not a bad set up to hold me accountable to my sobriety. But I'll look into that. Being ripped and white is cool I guess, but I don't see myself having as much more advantages than any other guy that works out and practices red pill teachings.

Lot's of gays for sure. Unfortunately I've been hit on a lot by them at the gym and walking around town. But everyone's nice so I don't mind, they realize I'm not of that persuasion and back off. I've met a lot of friendly gays and it's cool because they introduce you to a lot of fine women and social proof is great with them.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No region bangs like the Midwest!