"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Be strong and very courageous.

imnexthere

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
small university campus
I just came back from a weekend where I had a girl who was ready, willing and especially eager to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted it. This same time last year I was the biggest loser I or any of my friends had ever known.

I owe everything about who I am today to the manly men of sosuave.com. Without you I would be spanking it to net porn instead of having the best year of my life. So to all of you who say that you’ve been here for awhile and are still nowhere I tell you this:

1. LEARN!- Read up. The bible and the posts here are gold but they are only philosophy they are not instructions. Nowhere does it say "do exactly this and you will get laid". You need to incorporate their concepts into your personality and everyday life.

2. SEEK!- Find a DJ who you can confide in and who's opinion you trust. This is especially important in the early stages. Someone standing over your shoulder is the easiest way to get you off your ass. When I was too afraid to even get the digits and I thought Id fail I kept saying. "How will I explain to him that I’m a failure" It worked.

3.DO!- You know how many regrets I have about not acting when I should have? Since I’ve found this site the answer is ZERO. I have taken every opportunity given to me however small and remote. I did not always succeed but at least I can go to sleep each night knowing that I did my absolute best.

4. ACT!- Never be afraid to take action. This is the hardest lesson of all for me to figure out. I went from sitting on the sidelines to being an active participant in my own life. You should take (calculated) risks and be bold always. Never let fear or peer pressure force you to submit to the path of least action. I am a prominent man in a small senior class. I live knowing that everything I do will become public record by the next day. To the point that if I drink too much at a party my teachers laugh about it in class the next day. Do I hide in the corner fearing what others will think of what I’ve done. NO! Embrace this, be proud of the fact that for better or worse you've done something worth talking about.

5. LOOK!- The best moments of my life happened by pure accident and circumstance. Always be ready and able to do anything. Never leave home without your A game. Before you ever leave you home prepare physically and mentally as if you were leaving to have sex. This will ensure that you are always at your best because one day it will be true and you will be glad you are ready.


Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1: 7-9
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Well Andrew, way to pass another test..."Write a good post on SoSuave." Too bad Sammo's mentor thing didn't continue. Otherwise, there could be more people like you out there. Keep it up man.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Bumping this up for you newbies. You can learn from this.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
good job
 
Top