"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Be Picky About Who U Approach

Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
has any of you guys experienced that after a time you get picky about approaching women?

you don't approach all women or TODAY you do not approach the same type of women you would have months or years ago ?

I mean street approaches or any cold approach...
why do that happen?

I have come to the conclusion that the lower the success rate at getting dates out of the numbers the less likely I am feeling to approach ... discouraged somehow ... How do I get back in the mood and not get discouraged by my outcome?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
I think its a natural progression.

I only approach women I am attracted to. Not every woman around.

Somedays there are no woman around that really attract you.

If you're picky then so be it. Nothing wrong with that.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
I agree that it's a progression and it comes with confidence and overcoming your desperation. You have to be pretty damn desperate to approach every attractive stranger in sight.

Once you become more confident and more relaxed, you realise that you don't have to rush things. You aim higher because you believe you deserve better and trust in yourself to get it.

And let's face it, any woman who'll give it up to a guy they just met on the street is surely a slvt. Only desperate men with low standards want a slvt.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
Why settle for the bottom of the barrell, when theres a lovely keg or six right next to it?

"Only desperate men with low standards want a slvt."

... or when you're not in a relationship and you want more than to jack off :p
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
**** yes...

I was in the club last night... stush lookin' girls of a very high calibre... now friends were jaw droppin on every girl, when to me a whole lot of them came off as average and not even worth my time...

Once you've got your skills down then you can afford to be more selective... personally I've got an image to maintain and I don't want to be associated with anythin but the 8s and 9s in that way... sure, I'll lapse and opt for a 6 or 7 if sex is just my purpose and there isn't a viable 8 or 9, but that's rare... it's just a case of why settle for Lambrini if you can have Champagne..
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
i think most of us are already picky..
 
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
getting picky = fear of getting turned down ?

one of my questioning is:


isn't getting picky a way of avoiding "rejection" and the discouragement it comes when we play our cards right and she wasn't interested FIRST after all ? ... and we sometimes feel "dumb" about it ?
women avoid conflict and the reason they do not say no to us is cuz she doesn't wanna feel about herself rejecting us eventhough we would gladly hear her say (once a women told me this after asking her for home phone number, I thanked her. She said: "what for?, later if you call me I would lie to you telling you an excuse, or saying that I would go to the date and then cancel it, or not showing up... I don't want you to go through this neither want I... thanks for asking but no ...) NO...
does getting picky at a subconscious level means we start to feel tired of approaching? ...and by getting picky and she turns us down, we say "at least this a 8,9, or 10 that turns me down and thank god she is not a 5 or 6 ...cuz that would be bad..." ????
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
I notice a lot of guys say they'll only go for a HB8 and upwards, but I see picky as being more about their personality. I much prefer women with class, intelligence and who are good company and I'd turn down a HB10 slvt or attention wh0re without hesitation.

Many of my ex-girlfriends have been incredibly hot, yet total b1tches. And when the makeup comes off and the novelty of a hot body and pretty face wears thin, all you have is a b1tch to deal with.
 

Lan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
No doubt getting rejected a lot can kill a mans confidence. Thats why most of us joined up on these boards! :) What a lot of guys do before they start approaching girls is talk to random people. Guys, girls, old people.. WHATEVER!! This will get you in a outgoing, fun state of mind. What are you having problems with when you approach?
 
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Lan
No doubt getting rejected a lot can kill a mans confidence. Thats why most of us joined up on these boards! :) What a lot of guys do before they start approaching girls is talk to random people. Guys, girls, old people.. WHATEVER!! This will get you in a outgoing, fun state of mind. What are you having problems with when you approach?

is getting picky over the years the result of getting tired of rejection ?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
And when the makeup comes off and the novelty of a hot body and pretty face wears thin, all you have is a b1tch to deal with.
Congratulations man, you have learned something 99% of guys will never figure out.
 
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Congratulations man, you have learned something 99% of guys will never figure out.
then why do most "old"men have a hot chick as a lover ? ...skinny, big breasts, nice body, beautiful hair, shiny legs ...while the wife sits at home watching tv ?
 

DJD

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
I generally favor 'going in' after I've made at least some sort of eye contact to see if she will hold it for a moment (and perhaps smile back).

However, I've read quotes from women about being very attracted to a guy and them going out of their way NOT to look at him or even acknowledge him. For some reason, a lot of them don't want for you to catch them looking. Some women also position themselves (not so innocently) in your vicinity (often right next to you) so that it is easier for YOU to talk to them.

I've heard this said many times by women, and it is a good rule-of-thumb for most situations.... *a woman will let you know with her eyes about whether she wants to talk to you*. I did say 'rule-of-thumb', which obviously does not rule out cold calling, but the guideline on establishing eye contact first tends to make your hit rate a bit better, IMO; it also helps you to enter the situation relatively greater confidence and spontaneity (versus canned comments) too, I think. To use the sales metaphor, it seems to boil down to the difference between going on a cold call and having a lead.

Think about this too... if you are getting shot down with women in a social situation and other women notice (and they do if they have any interest in you), the public failure is a form of social dis-proof.
 

ed3000

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
I value my dignity too much which means I refuse to embarrass myself with just any girl. I know most guys might call me a wuss and tell me that getting rejected a lot is the way to learn.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by ed3000
I value my dignity too much which means I refuse to embarrass myself with just any girl. I know most guys might call me a wuss and tell me that getting rejected a lot is the way to learn.
Anyone that tells you that lots of rejection is the way to learn is too stupid to realize what they are doing wrong nor do they know how to change it. No wonder they think that tons of rejection is normal, that's ll that they know, it's all that they will ever know.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Anyone that tells you that lots of rejection is the way to learn is too stupid to realize what they are doing wrong nor do they know how to change it. No wonder they think that tons of rejection is normal, that's ll that they know, it's all that they will ever know.

what do you think about cold calling ?.... street approaches? ...
they are tough ... do you do them ?....speak please ... your 37 Im 28 you may have more experience than me...
 
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJD
I generally favor 'going in' after I've made at least some sort of eye contact to see if she will hold it for a moment (and perhaps smile back).

However, I've read quotes from women about being very attracted to a guy and them going out of their way NOT to look at him or even acknowledge him. For some reason, a lot of them don't want for you to catch them looking. Some women also position themselves (not so innocently) in your vicinity (often right next to you) so that it is easier for YOU to talk to them.

I've heard this said many times by women, and it is a good rule-of-thumb for most situations.... *a woman will let you know with her eyes about whether she wants to talk to you*. I did say 'rule-of-thumb', which obviously does not rule out cold calling, but the guideline on establishing eye contact first tends to make your hit rate a bit better, IMO; it also helps you to enter the situation relatively greater confidence and spontaneity (versus canned comments) too, I think. To use the sales metaphor, it seems to boil down to the difference between going on a cold call and having a lead.

Think about this too... if you are getting shot down with women in a social situation and other women notice (and they do if they have any interest in you), the public failure is a form of social dis-proof.

can you wait for strong eye contact, smile, say hi on street approaches?....I find it hard to do them ... whats your experience ?
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Re: getting picky = fear of getting turned down ?

Originally posted by NoMoreMisterNiceGuy
one of my questioning is:


women avoid conflict and the reason they do not say no to us is cuz she doesn't wanna feel about herself rejecting us eventhough we would gladly hear her say (once a women told me this after asking her for home phone number, I thanked her. She said: "what for?, later if you call me I would lie to you telling you an excuse, or saying that I would go to the date and then cancel it, or not showing up... I don't want you to go through this neither want I... thanks for asking but no ...)
Hey, this is pretty interesting, tell me more about what this woman was like, I just went through something very similar to this.
 
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: getting picky = fear of getting turned down ?

Originally posted by becker
Hey, this is pretty interesting, tell me more about what this woman was like, I just went through something very similar to this.
I was walking in the park way to cach the bus ... spotted her, 20 years old, very pretty, long brown hair, probably she was a HB8 to My taste ...
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by NoMoreMisterNiceGuy
what do you think about cold calling ?.... street approaches? ...
they are tough ... do you do them ?....speak please ... your 37 Im 28 you may have more experience than me...
Here's one undeniable DJism truth...

IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT TACTICS, IT'S ABOUT THE DJ HIMSELF...

Which means, your success is based upon your own qualities, characteristics and personal traits. What you learn on this board works best after you tweak it and make the skill your own.

Given that, yes I do cold approaches. It's my nature to be friendly and outgoing, especially to women. I've gotten to the point that I will talk to anyone who is sharing the same experience as me at that given moment. It could be waiting on an elevator, in a check out line, sitting at a bar, where ever...

What I do is change my perception of what I am doing. I don't approach women, I engage women. The difference is that when approaching, you are in the mode of some how hooking up with a woman. In my way, all I mean to do is talk to them, it's really no skin off of my nose if we see each other again or not (although if I am attracted to her it would be nice).

Understand that not all women will let you 'close' them, however the majority will at least talk with you. So I engage with only the intention of talking with them. Now if the conversation goes well, then I change my objective to closing. And for me, closing is not getting a telephone number, closing to me is getting her to agree to see me again. If she agrees, THEN I get her number just because she offers it so that I can get in touch with her. Again, this is how I made the tactics my own by tweaking them to match my personality.

Just one other thing, don't be swayed by the age of a DJ. There's a couple of young bucks on this site that are VERY knowledgeable. What matters is how often you get out there and work on your skills. What matters is how much you learn and how well you can adjust to a style that works best for you. That does not mean one that you are most comfortable, it means the one that actually works. ;)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top