"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Be like Jerry!

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Jerry Seinfield is the man. He gets many girls with his charm and comedian jokes. He may be a joker guy, but he's confident, mature, and best of all, funny. This is why he is so attractive to females. Be like Jerry!

P.S. : I have a small gut, but I'm not fat at all. You wouldn't even think it. Do you think small guts bother girls?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I dont have a gut yet, but that doesn't seem to grant me any success with girls. I doubt it matters.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Maybe it's not your body that's the problem. Personality? The way you dress maybe?

Girls usually put personality before looks.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Hmm, there's this girl who has loved me for like three years. We use to be like best pals, always staying over each others place. She wanted to have sex, but I never did anything about it. I was just one of the "nice guys". She still wants me, yet I don't do nothing. She even has a boyfriend who she lives with, but I know she don't like him, she complains about him alot.

I'm thinking about calling her tomorrow and arranging a meeting to hang out, she can stay over my place for the night, then we can head down town next day and hang out like old times.

I'm even considering to hook up with her for a while, you know like, casual partners. I don't see me and her as a special item. Even her father wants us to hook up together, he's been trying to get us together forever, lol.

What you guys think?
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Tails
Maybe it's not your body that's the problem. Personality? The way you dress maybe?

Girls usually put personality before looks.

Are you sure about that????
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top