Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Be honest

Bones_2086

New Member
Joined
May 4, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Age
40
I’m keep it short I got a friend that’s married he got a side chick and me and her started hanging out and we caught feelings I was hitting for a year than I got jealous acted crazy she cut me off 5 years later we get in contact and I played it cool she face time playing with her self but she don’t wanna meet up and give me ***** should I just ghost her and move on?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top