“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Be HONEST with your STATUS...

What do you consider yourself?

  • Way below AFC

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • AFC

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Recovering AFC

    Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Don Juan

    Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Senior Don Juan

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Master Don Juan

    Votes: 2 4.5%

  • Total voters
    44

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
Honestly, what do you think is your "status"? How would you rate yourself?

- Way below AFC
- AFC
- Recovering AFC
- Don Juan
- Senior Don Juan
- Master Don Juan
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I've put Don Juan. The reason being is that I now feel I have the Don Juan mindset. My mind and my life is under my control and I'm having the success I want with women.

However, I wouldn't call myself a senior or master, because I do still have some AFC urges that I need to resist from time to time and still have the odd question or dilemma I need advice with. What's more, I am keeping my mind open to improvement.
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
neither, but trying to be MDJ

I have always been somthing diffrent. I am an unattached, Emotion refusing, Jerk, but I want to be a MDJ. I have always used girls for some reason or another. I have no problem getting girls to bend to what I want. I just was never dependant on the quality of girl just if they had the right emotional dependancies that worked in to the equation. I am a Hornivore to the max (okcupid.com)!!! But am working on the DJ thing... oh and a 9.8 on hotornot.com.. ;)
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Recovering AFC. Been working on it awhile, still have lapses on a fairly frequent basis. It takes time to change, I accept that I won't get out of it for awhile yet because you can't change the conditioning of an entire lifetime in 6 months. That's just the way of things, I liken it to someone who has been fat all their life and has finally decided to get fit. It takes working on, and like playing an instrument, you need to practice to get better.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I have the DJ mindset down, I can do the convo thing rather well, I can spot women that flirt with me(smileys on my hamburger and such) but I still can't drive so no dates. I hate double dating with other people. This september is what I am waiting for. Drivers license.:D

I did find myself though and that makes me happy. I am in control of my own life and I make my own decisions.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Hmmm
- im emotionally independent.
- have a couple of girls i can be with
- improved my looks, but still i wanna improve more
- know the fundaments of all the DJ
- just need to get laid in a very regular basis to complete my DJ
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
A rAFC is the same thing as a Don Juan. There is no upward DJ progression beyond being a DJ/AFC/KJ. There is, rather, an entirely different status.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Before I vote, give a description of how one would qualify as AFC, etc.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Ehh. RAFC. I'm getting closer to DJ, but still got a ways. I'm just not quite ready to cold approach. Although I have asked out at least 4 girls so far, all of which I knew a little bit, I still have yet to attempt a cold approach. I've come really close very recently and I notice that I get more and more confident around women each day. I believe that once I get more confortable with flirting and establish myself in that area, then I will see more inprovement.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
Before I vote, give a description of how one would qualify as AFC, etc.
[NOTE: THIS IS JUST MY OPINION...]

Way below AFC
- the ULTIMATE LOSER. Is afraid to even talk to a woman... as if woman is from another planet. Gets nervous and uncomfortable even in seeing porno films. Social skills are non-existent or very low level. Gets nervous even in entering bars and clubs... feels kinda "alien" to that place. In some cases, damn f*ckin obsessed with AFC animes//movies//songs//comics and imitates them or follows em religiously... Dorks, geeks, and 90% of people who hang in card gameshops playing yugi-oh, pokemon, and beyblade... You get the idea... :)

Usually a product of overprotective parenting... the type when parents keep callin em up every now and then and asking too many questions like a police officer.

I swear... I was once AT THIS STAGE so I know how its like to be a WBAFC...


AFC
- Looks very normal. Blends in to the average crowd. Can talk to women but is always or most of the time ends up in the "friend zone"... Social skills "okay" with other guys but sometimes tenses up with women.

Recovering AFC
- Working his way up to being a DJ. More confident than afc, and approaches more women with confidence. Sometimes gets nervous and afc self comes back again...

Still at a stage of "confusion" and sometimes gets "depressed". Why am I acting like this? Am I being myself? Why is it that sometimes I become afc again? There is still a battle of two forces within him. What will I be? Am I sure I'm gonna be a DJ? Or maybe I will be AFC again?

Recovering AFCs are sometimes easy to sway by AFC teachings of this world. Their minds are still fragile. Rejection still affects them... and may revert to being AFC or WBAFC again...

Don Juan
- Feels complete. Very confident in approaching both men and women. sometimes becomes afc but its like 10% chance only (Recovering AFCs chance to become afc again is 50%).

Sometimes gets problems here and there... Just because he is confident and feels complete doesnt mean he has big success with women. His skills still need to be polished. This guy still has a reasonable chance of getting rejected. But unlike the recovering AFC or lower, rejections do not affect him. He is eager to learn from his mistakes.

Senior Don Juan
- Like a Don Juan... but makes very few mistakes and he only has a low probability of rejection or failure in "conquest".

If DJism is like the military, this guy is something like a major or colonel...


Master Don Juan
- Is a master of C and F, neghits, kino, and all the techniques. Can get any woman he likes. Can seduce chicks with boyfriends, Can do cold approaches with much success, very good conversationalist, can seduce women (with success) in very short time limits... Doesnt need to think anymore what he is supposed to do because it comes natural for him.

This guy gets rejected still... but something like 1 out of 100 times.

If DJism is like the military, this guy is something like a general.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Honestly before my recent nightmare with this HB7.5 with a personality disorder, I would've considered myself to be somewhere between a Senior DJ and a Master DJ. I seduced her @ss away from her bf, fuvked her the 2nd time we hung out and had her all over my nutz. At the time I was banging 2 other girls and all 3 of her close sorority sisters wanted me too. I ended up hooking up with 2 of those girls as well (one of those girl's had a bf at the time too..:D )and the 3rd one drove all the way out to my house (30 miles), took me to lunch and drove...:D This girl is a good friend of mine now, but she buys me alcohol, food and tells me how "hot" I am on a regular basis. I'm actually thinking about laying her pretty soon because I'm in a little bit of a dry streak right now...(it suxs)

Anyways, I'm recovering from that nightmare as I said, so I'd drop my confidence level back down to in between a DJ and Senior DJ. I have no problem approaching, I always know I have the girl before I even approach based on non-verbal IOI. And I'm very confident with who I am.


PIMP
 

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
Not Sure

Uh I'm not sure where I fit in maybe Way below average, I have no problems approaching HB's or anyone else but I'm also a complete Introvert I automaticly take a step back no matter who I talk to and read there body language I ask questions with specific intent to find out large amounts of psych positioning and value elicitation but I can never make the transition from psych to physical anyone will talk to me or be my friend but I suck at kino (was NEVER touched when i was a child in any way) its just unatural for me to randomly touch somone cause its not something I accept myself without thinking about it first (like hey its ok to let them touch me) a few years ago I would do arm locks or just catch there hand before they could touch me even if it was just a shoulder clap or something. Most ppl are very intimidated by my looks and my intelligence and I cant figure out how not to be intimidating this is a large thing with me I mean I need to start using smaller words or something... I duno.
point being I must be way below average I get approached regularly by women just on looks alone yet i always push them away like **** off ***** what do i look like.... but then my first GF slept with 7 or 8 guys while I was WAY ONEITIS 3 of them being very good friends of mine..... then told me she was pregnant with my kid .. when she wasnt ... I think this could be why I have a huge block with women the second one shows intrest I'm like get away slut! errr duno if thers any help for me... I'm just lost like the WBAFC I am :confused:
 
Top