Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be egotistical

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Secret is:

Belief > Thoughts > Actions > Result >feeds into Belief

Feedback Loops are everything and are the most important in life. That’s why engineers make great CEOs, software devs are highly paid. It’s all using feedback loops
I agree with this, but anyone who is guided by reason and logic cannot simply force themself to believe something. There is a level of delusion here that some people don't have access to.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. 80/20 rule applies. But it depends on the person.

How many ppl take the same course and get completely different results? Because they don’t understand it’s unique. Everyone has their own unique 80/20 strengths and weaknesses combo

It’s your job to discover it, only way u know for sure it’s action. Then u can reiterate and find combos unique to yourself lol.
So to summarize. Learn how to think and how to make decisions.

That’s literally all you need
I agree with this, but anyone who is guided by reason and logic cannot simply force themself to believe something. There is a level of delusion here that some people don't have access to.
Yeah thats why I try to make the point of be egotistical, its a practice of supreme self esteem and confidence backed by your utter undeniable belief of your limitless potential

Again I said this before. Im egotistical af because I know I have all I need to be successful: information and willingness to take action.

You need to base your delusion on reality if that makes sense. Core beliefs of nobody being smarter or better than you is where this begins.

You gotta train yourself and reassure, at first it's hard, then it gets easy and automatic.

Kind of like affirmations tbh. They work.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My biz was literally just an idea

When you physically witness something being created in front of you

you can never unsee that lesson

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hey, you're responding to your own posts. If you're aiming to improve your writing, it'd be beneficial to focus on creating full sentences, utilizing standard vocabulary and punctuation.

Your posts have an energetic intensity, similar to an overly excited Jack Russell. It might be helpful to slow down. A good writer takes time to organize their thoughts, polish their ideas, and then share them with the audience.

Your fervent and rapid-fire comments overwhelm anyone trying to make sense of your posts.

SLOW DOWN.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand, some people's dreams were crushed, so it distorted that for a while.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand, some people's dreams were crushed, so it distorted that for a while.
Nah they just gave up on it too soon and didn’t really want it.

so many entrepreneurs fail who “work hard” but they’re not really working hard. Clocking in at the office isn’t the same as 200 cold calls per day and doing whatever it takes to get better.

they say they work hard but no data on what exactly they’re doing and they are married to their idea of how to get there. Stubborn af and not flexible.

if they’re really working hard how many hours ofpure focus with no interruptions do they do? Most people fail to get a solid good 2 hrs of work.

and they don’t listen to feedback if you do 40 hrs a week of cold calls and you don’t set appointments, u needa learn from someone who mastered cold calling and change your process until you get it down pat. Maybe u don’t need to do cold calls maybe u need a case study.

how to think > what to do

most ppl didn’t realize their dreams because they had to look in the mirror and acknowledge they’re not willing to do what it takes

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To a certain extent you gotta be a little bit “delusional”

Having faith that you will be something and you will get something that just isn’t there yet.

It seems crazy and delusional to a third party.

idk. Like I said before become anti fragile and brutally confront reality.

If you’re fat af, you can’t tell ppl you’re athletic lmao. But in your mind you have an incredible body already, you’re just waiting for reality to catch up.

you gotta believe your a millionaire before it ever happens.
Earl Nightingale summed it up by saying that you become what you think about. Where ever the mind goes, so does you and your environment.

I think the bigger problems that I've seen is that people are not specific enough with their goals and also not taking enough action.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Earl Nightingale summed it up by saying that you become what you think about. Where ever the mind goes, so does you and your environment.

I think the bigger problems that I've seen is that people are not specific enough with their goals and also not taking enough action.
its so wuwu but its facts

I was never one of those like mushroom loving spiritual typa dude I don't care about that I just wanna win in life and play the game and accidentally I got more spiritual lol

Till this day I don't care about the cosmos and this whole purpose of life talk, I prefer to just not even think about that cause I don't have the answers so why worry about something beyond my control and thats gonna make me depressed lmao

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is right. It's all about attitude. Like Anthony Hopkins said, believe it even if you don't.

You've gotta have wild fantasies and beliefs about yourself and your goals. Believe and then do the work.

Remind yourself regularly how fukking awesome you are.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Sir Anthony Hopkins is an exceptional man, it worked for him. Doesn’t work
AFC’s. For them it’s called DELUSION.

OP is right. It's all about attitude. Like Anthony Hopkins said, believe it even if you don't.

You've gotta have wild fantasies and beliefs about yourself and your goals. Believe and then do the work.

Remind yourself regularly how fukking awesome you are.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Are you an AFC? I'm guessing not.
This isn’t about AFC’s it’s about delusionary and wishful thinking. There are limits to fake it till you make it. You can believe all you want that you’re as attractive to women as Momoa, chances are you’ll never be.

But to answer your question I’m probably fairly average and more like my fellow man than not, but I’m not particularly frustrated in a sexual sense, I do quite well in that regard. And I’m no one’s chump, so no.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn’t about AFC’s it’s about delusionary and wishful thinking. There are limits to fake it till you make it. You can believe all you want that you’re as attractive to women as Momoa, chances are you’ll never be.

But to answer your question I’m probably fairly average and more like my fellow man than not, but I’m not particularly frustrated in a sexual sense, I do quite well in that regard. And I’m no one’s chump, so no.
Well you brought up AFCs. But anyway we disagree. Better to have wishful thinking than believe you're a loser or whatever IMO. As you think so shall you be.

It's not about comparisons (like your Momoa example). It's about the self. Who you are is not static. Example - I def went through a pathetic chump phase but turned it around through my beliefs.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
On some level, we do agree. But the truth is you can’t polish, a turd, trash in = trash out. Men need to be more realistic about their SMV.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you brought up AFCs. But anyway we disagree. Better to have wishful thinking than believe you're a loser or whatever IMO. As you think so shall you be.

It's not about comparisons (like your Momoa example). It's about the self. Who you are is not static. Example - I def went through a pathetic chump phase but turned it around through my beliefs.
I have certain users on ignore lmaoo

Fat hoes and chumps hate Xavier

“don’t save her she don’t wanna be saved”