“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Be direct and honest? Spinning plates Inquiry

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
264
Reaction score
193
Age
25
Hey, so I just started pursuing women just for sex.

Majority of times being honest and direct doesn’t go well when it comes to getting laid.

But when I take the long approach of getting to know the women, things tend to be in my favor.

ATM, the women I interact with show interest but nothing that says, I wanna ****.

Any advice you give will be taken serious, thank you. What’s the best way to approach this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
19,076
Most women don't ask that question until after you banged them.

If they do, simply say you are enjoying getting to know them and like spending time with them and you'll see where it goes from there.

Most plates break on their own in 3-4 months as they will find someone who will give them something more serious if you are not going to.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
"Im recently single and enjoy dating. I would eventually be open to any possibility as long as its with the right girl"

I cant remember the specific words buts that´s more or less what @Glassguy says to his plates. You can spin them for months and enjoy the sex.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
"Im recently single and enjoy dating. I would eventually be open to any possibility as long as its with the right girl"

I cant remember the specific words buts that´s more or less what @Glassguy says to his plates. You can spin them for months and enjoy the sex.
"I'm recently single and just enjoying getting out and dating.....I'm looking to meet fun, successful like minded people. I'm not in a rush for anything serious but open to the possibility later on down the road with the right person ".

It seems to do well for me.
 
Top