"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Be Different. Be a Leader.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2002
Messages
570
Reaction score
1
Location
LI, NY
Something for the noobs to read. Been in the dumps for a long time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Fort Bragg, NC
Mack its good, but pride can be bad.. if you over-use it. Keep your pride, but also don't push others around because you think they want a leader. Its extremely important that pride does NOT cloud your judgment, remember pride is an emotion. Look at what happen to Ceasar the emperor of Rome...
 

prophet123

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Planet Prophet
Good post. But remember, you don't want to be wrapped up in yourself too much so that you alienate yourself from everyone else. I walk around my school and see a bunch of solo ****e-heads who try to be different and succeed too well. Everyone thinks that they're just morons vying(sp?) for attention, which they are. Dare to be different, but don't be an idiot, stay within the realm of rationality.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.
 
Top