"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Be clear with your intentions

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
You can make your intentions clear until you’re blue in the face but it doesn’t matter.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
He definitely is. Most guys are under the impression they land there by not making a move. This is a prime example of how that's not entirely true. You're just as likely to land there by being too aggressive, which is the case here.

You should absolutely meet up, but DON'T make a move on her. She's expecting you to do that. Instead, be a fun, cool guy. Don't hint at the fact you want to bang her, don't bring up your previous conversations, etc. You treat her like she's in your friendzone.
Fvck all that waste of time. Instead of messing around with this woman that likes to friendzone, he could be out with someone who doesn’t want to friendzone him. Her ***** ain’t made of gold.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
That was the lesson.
I went from making this mistake thinking I could change their mind to having them cuss me out because I didn’t want to be friends. I don’t even try to be nice about it anymore, I just say “I would get nothing out of being your friend.”
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
I went from making this mistake thinking I could change their mind to having them cuss me out because I didn’t want to be friends. I don’t even try to be nice about it anymore, I just say “I would get nothing out of being your friend.”
I like to say “I already have friends” it frames it as if they don’t.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I like to say “I already have friends” it frames it as if they don’t.
I want them to know that even if I didn’t have friends, I wouldn’t want to be theirs. Women think their friendship is so valuable, but it’s not. I have zero use for their friendship.
 
Top