Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Fvck all that waste of time. Instead of messing around with this woman that likes to friendzone, he could be out with someone who doesn’t want to friendzone him. Her ***** ain’t made of gold.He definitely is. Most guys are under the impression they land there by not making a move. This is a prime example of how that's not entirely true. You're just as likely to land there by being too aggressive, which is the case here.
You should absolutely meet up, but DON'T make a move on her. She's expecting you to do that. Instead, be a fun, cool guy. Don't hint at the fact you want to bang her, don't bring up your previous conversations, etc. You treat her like she's in your friendzone.
That was the lesson.Fvck all that waste of time. Instead of messing around with this woman that likes to friendzone, he could be out with someone who doesn’t want to friendzone him. Her ***** ain’t made of gold.
I went from making this mistake thinking I could change their mind to having them cuss me out because I didn’t want to be friends. I don’t even try to be nice about it anymore, I just say “I would get nothing out of being your friend.”That was the lesson.
I like to say “I already have friends” it frames it as if they don’t.I went from making this mistake thinking I could change their mind to having them cuss me out because I didn’t want to be friends. I don’t even try to be nice about it anymore, I just say “I would get nothing out of being your friend.”
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I want them to know that even if I didn’t have friends, I wouldn’t want to be theirs. Women think their friendship is so valuable, but it’s not. I have zero use for their friendship.I like to say “I already have friends” it frames it as if they don’t.