"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Be clear with your intentions

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
This felt good today.

A woman I offered to spend time with today messaged me several hours before our meet up and told me she didn't want anything sexual to happen. I reminded her of what I had made clear previously, my interest in her is more than platonic.

I basically told her if she was uncomfortable spending time with me we should just drop it for today, maybe another time

It felt great to state my intentions and walk away.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Well of course it feels, you just saved urself a lot of time. Being direct and honest eliminates a lot time wasters.

If she doesn't have high interest in you from the start, chances are ur doomed.
 

dasein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
207
Much more detail needed. If they mention sex at all in any way without the "let's just be friends" putoff included when you haven't brought up the topic, often they are thinking about sex with you and testing or wanting you to heat things up or apply a little subtle persuasion, seduction, desire. Sometimes they are testing for the man to show temper or whine, other thirsty turnoffs. Remember that nothing they do is ever their fault, and they are often looking for ways to remove any accountability from the impulsive things they do. Indifferent or worse women don't try to test men in this way IME. Many times I have heard "I'm not going to sleep with you," and then upon "full stopping" the date instantly at that point, when I start to leave while remaining cool and affectionate with a smile and an ominous "take care!" they are pulling me back and even texting for me to come back before I leave in the car.

Remember never take what they say as a man saying it to be rationally answered. Of course, you know all the details, so what you did is likely the right call, but personally, I would have taken her statement playfully and as a challenge to my seduction skills, "should we have a chaperone or a whole fleet of them like in the Godfather?" "don't worry, I'll wear my chastity belt" and then gone on with the meet. They want to be seduced, persuaded gently, for us to show our desire. There's nothing wrong with what you did and often it is the right call, but maybe reconsider whether it was more of a brick wall or a challenge on her part.
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
This felt good today.

A woman I offered to spend time with today messaged me several hours before our meet up and told me she didn't want anything sexual to happen. I reminded her of what I had made clear previously, my interest in her is more than platonic.

I basically told her if she was uncomfortable spending time with me we should just drop it for today, maybe another time

It felt great to state my intentions and walk away.
I don't think you played this right. You told her you wanted something more than platonic, and she still agreed to meet with you. Instead of using game in person to escalate things, you basically tried to convince her in text message that you wanted to have sex.

Not very smooth man.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
I don't think you played this right. You told her you wanted something more than platonic, and she still agreed to meet with you. Instead of using game in person to escalate things, you basically tried to convince her in text message that you wanted to have sex.

Not very smooth man.
There really is a lot more to it than what I posted here and I'm not going to type it all out. But her and I have known each other for a while and she's attempted to put me in fz before. We are around each other often and she knows I want more. I've made it very clear.

I dropped her this day and took another girl out who she knows. This other girl actually posted pics of us together this day on fb. I got a good laugh out of that.

I believe I played it right based on what I know about this girl. No regrets
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
He did the right thing.

When a girl tells you that sex isn't going to happen, before you even mention it...it's going to happen.

He fails this mother of all sh!t tests if he still agrees to meet with her on HER terms.
This is exactly why I dropped her. I'm not meeting on platonic terms. I made that very clear.
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Much more detail needed. If they mention sex at all in any way without the "let's just be friends" putoff included when you haven't brought up the topic, often they are thinking about sex with you and testing or wanting you to heat things up or apply a little subtle persuasion, seduction, desire. Sometimes they are testing for the man to show temper or whine, other thirsty turnoffs. Remember that nothing they do is ever their fault, and they are often looking for ways to remove any accountability from the impulsive things they do. Indifferent or worse women don't try to test men in this way IME. Many times I have heard "I'm not going to sleep with you," and then upon "full stopping" the date instantly at that point, when I start to leave while remaining cool and affectionate with a smile and an ominous "take care!" they are pulling me back and even texting for me to come back before I leave in the car.

Remember never take what they say as a man saying it to be rationally answered. Of course, you know all the details, so what you did is likely the right call, but personally, I would have taken her statement playfully and as a challenge to my seduction skills, "should we have a chaperone or a whole fleet of them like in the Godfather?" "don't worry, I'll wear my chastity belt" and then gone on with the meet. They want to be seduced, persuaded gently, for us to show our desire. There's nothing wrong with what you did and often it is the right call, but maybe reconsider whether it was more of a brick wall or a challenge on her part.
I fully understand where you're coming from here. However in this case I am pretty certain it's a wall. This girl is big on having fz guys for attention.
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
I don't think you played this right. You told her you wanted something more than platonic, and she still agreed to meet with you. Instead of using game in person to escalate things, you basically tried to convince her in text message that you wanted to have sex.

Not very smooth man.
I really feel she was more trying to get out of the meet. She knows I want more and even said that. She made it clear she didn't want to do anything sexual. So I dropped her. I'm not here just to be pals.
 

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
254
Reaction score
357
I would have messaged back "that's fine, I don't know if I'm even attracted to you yet..."

Agree and amplify while at the same time knocking her self value and worth down.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
I would have messaged back "that's fine, I don't know if I'm even attracted to you yet..."

Agree and amplify while at the same time knocking her self value and worth down.
I'm not but hurt and didn't want to sound that way to her. I restated my intentions, dropped her and spent time with another girl who was down for me.
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
Okay, but I don't see much seducing going on here. Just because you're upfront with a woman and tell them you want sex, it doesn't mean they're going to give it to you, lol.

From the little bit you've posted, I don't feel much of a seducer vibe from you. I don't see much game. Just you getting upset when you ask for sex and she says no.

Ironically, you landed in the very place you were trying to avoid... the friendzone.

You know why? Because your emotions got the best of you. You revealed your intentions before the woman's emotions were invested.

You weren't being clear with your intentions, you were telling her how you feel.

Fatal mistake.
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
Depending on the rapport between these two, the message you suggest might make her think, 'fvck this guy.'

I'm not a fan of the super overt neg. This isn't 2004.
Totally agree. This forum at times seems to forget we're not in the early 2000s anymore.
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Depending on the rapport between these two, the message you suggest might make her think, 'fvck this guy.'

I'm not a fan of the super overt neg. This isn't 2004.
This is why I left it at "maybe another time". I'm fine with walking away without burning the bridge.
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Okay, but I don't see much seducing going on here. Just because you're upfront with a woman and tell them you want sex, it doesn't mean they're going to give it to you, lol.

From the little bit you've posted, I don't feel much of a seducer vibe from you. I don't see much game. Just you getting upset when you ask for sex and she says no.

Ironically, you landed in the very place you were trying to avoid... the friendzone.

You know why? Because your emotions got the best of you. You revealed your intentions before the woman's emotions were invested.

You weren't being clear with your intentions, you were telling her how you feel.

Fatal mistake.
Your response is full of assumptions about the situation.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
No it isn't. I'm going off exactly what you said.

I'm trying to get you to think differently. Anytime you're in a situation where you have to convince a woman, it's not going good. That means her emotions are not invested in the situation.

Now that you have said you've known her for a while and she has attempted to put you in the FZ, the whole "nothing sexual is going to happen" makes sense. Everybody is telling you how you should respond, instead of asking you what lead up to all this. I don't need to ask, because I already know.

You came off way too strong. That is the only reason a woman would respond like that. You can tell me you didn't, and that's fine. But I'm going to tell you something, more guys get put in the friendzone for coming off too strong than anything else.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
I've heard guys tell me that it's better to seduce and "pass" these **** tests but in my experience, if she's REALLY interested in you, she'll take your lead.
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
Is there really trying when it comes to a female putting someone in the friend zone. He said she "tried" to put him in the friend zone a few times. Could it just be that he IS IN the friend zone?
He definitely is. Most guys are under the impression they land there by not making a move. This is a prime example of how that's not entirely true. You're just as likely to land there by being too aggressive, which is the case here.

You should absolutely meet up, but DON'T make a move on her. She's expecting you to do that. Instead, be a fun, cool guy. Don't hint at the fact you want to bang her, don't bring up your previous conversations, etc. You treat her like she's in your friendzone.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
This felt good today.

A woman I offered to spend time with today messaged me several hours before our meet up and told me she didn't want anything sexual to happen. I reminded her of what I had made clear previously, my interest in her is more than platonic.

I basically told her if she was uncomfortable spending time with me we should just drop it for today, maybe another time

It felt great to state my intentions and walk away.
If she´s not cooperating, kick her to the curb.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
19,083
This felt good today.

A woman I offered to spend time with today messaged me several hours before our meet up and told me she didn't want anything sexual to happen. I reminded her of what I had made clear previously, my interest in her is more than platonic.

I basically told her if she was uncomfortable spending time with me we should just drop it for today, maybe another time

It felt great to state my intentions and walk away.
Any time a woman makes it clear she didn't want anything sexual to happen, it's almost like she is saying it because it is on her mind and it's like she is saying it hoping you will save her from herself if she says something...

You didn't play that right at all. A woman's words mean nothing. The fact she brought sex up means she had been thinking about it a lot. You should have agreed and amplified, then met up with her and escalated as usual.

Likely would have ended up fvcking her. It's like when a woman tells you she will come to your place but nothing is going to happen...then 20 minutes after she gets there she has your d1ck in her mouth...

Her words in this situation are meaningless. Any unprompted mention of sex by her means it was on her mind and all you had to do was play along and meet up with her and then act like she never said anything about it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top