Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be clear with your intentions

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This felt good today.

A woman I offered to spend time with today messaged me several hours before our meet up and told me she didn't want anything sexual to happen. I reminded her of what I had made clear previously, my interest in her is more than platonic.

I basically told her if she was uncomfortable spending time with me we should just drop it for today, maybe another time

It felt great to state my intentions and walk away.
If she´s not cooperating, kick her to the curb.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This felt good today.

A woman I offered to spend time with today messaged me several hours before our meet up and told me she didn't want anything sexual to happen. I reminded her of what I had made clear previously, my interest in her is more than platonic.

I basically told her if she was uncomfortable spending time with me we should just drop it for today, maybe another time

It felt great to state my intentions and walk away.
Any time a woman makes it clear she didn't want anything sexual to happen, it's almost like she is saying it because it is on her mind and it's like she is saying it hoping you will save her from herself if she says something...

You didn't play that right at all. A woman's words mean nothing. The fact she brought sex up means she had been thinking about it a lot. You should have agreed and amplified, then met up with her and escalated as usual.

Likely would have ended up fvcking her. It's like when a woman tells you she will come to your place but nothing is going to happen...then 20 minutes after she gets there she has your d1ck in her mouth...

Her words in this situation are meaningless. Any unprompted mention of sex by her means it was on her mind and all you had to do was play along and meet up with her and then act like she never said anything about it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can make your intentions clear until you’re blue in the face but it doesn’t matter.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He definitely is. Most guys are under the impression they land there by not making a move. This is a prime example of how that's not entirely true. You're just as likely to land there by being too aggressive, which is the case here.

You should absolutely meet up, but DON'T make a move on her. She's expecting you to do that. Instead, be a fun, cool guy. Don't hint at the fact you want to bang her, don't bring up your previous conversations, etc. You treat her like she's in your friendzone.
Fvck all that waste of time. Instead of messing around with this woman that likes to friendzone, he could be out with someone who doesn’t want to friendzone him. Her ***** ain’t made of gold.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was the lesson.
I went from making this mistake thinking I could change their mind to having them cuss me out because I didn’t want to be friends. I don’t even try to be nice about it anymore, I just say “I would get nothing out of being your friend.”

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went from making this mistake thinking I could change their mind to having them cuss me out because I didn’t want to be friends. I don’t even try to be nice about it anymore, I just say “I would get nothing out of being your friend.”
I like to say “I already have friends” it frames it as if they don’t.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to say “I already have friends” it frames it as if they don’t.
I want them to know that even if I didn’t have friends, I wouldn’t want to be theirs. Women think their friendship is so valuable, but it’s not. I have zero use for their friendship.