"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Be careful with texting and speaking with women

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
I believe texting should only be used to determine logistics. Where to meet, what time, etc. Why? Because anything a man puts in writing is for the record. A man should not put emotions, love stories, sex stories, or anything else that would cause him issues down the road, Women are very smart in texting, they rarely incriminate themselves while getting information from the man. But men often say what they want in writing without paying much attention and it comes back to bite them. So men, be careful with texting. I always assume when texting, even texting my girlfriend or a plate, that she is in bed with another guy showing him what I am writing her. As they say ”the pen is mightier than the sword.”

A man should also be careful with his words. He should always pretend he is being recorded at all times. Do not say whatever you want, whenever. Be polite, be educated, be focused, and use your words wisely. As they say “loose lips sink ships.”

The one thing a man can relax a bit on is his actions. Actions are open to alot of interpretation; he said, she said, meant to do one thing but did another, etc. A man can almost do whatever he wants in terms of his actions.

Remember men, text and words are easy to prove. Actions are hard to prove.

Be strong. :up:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Unfortunately with so many cameras life is like a text message in itself.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I agree 100% with the OP. Texting should serve a purpose. Texting is not for conversations. Use it to send an address, data, or other information. I let all women know up front I don’t text. If they want to chit chat I’ll see them on the date. The most thirsty women resort to calling me on the phone, which is still 100 times better than texting.
 
Top