"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BE CAREFUL When Cold Approaching

JamesonGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
29
Age
33
The 48 Laws of Power, by Robert Greene.

Law 18: Do not build fortresses to protect yourself-isolation is dangerous.

Probably more relevant pertaining to one's regular social circle and career. The Prince's kingdom and court.

Backpacking in south America, you are not really going to isolate yourself. I would recommend insulating yourself from the half-wits, drunks, druggies, (gentusa en general)

I kind of agree with Tate's view on the likes of people who (not all but a lot) backpack to the likes of Thailand (and South America) you don't want to become infected with their poisoned mentality...

So perhaps...

Law 10: infection: avoid the unhappy and unlucky.

Watch your drink (be it agua or an alcoholic beverage) at all times (I don't mean stare at it like a lunatic, just don't let it out of your sight) as slipping a mickey in your drink and being relieved of your possessions (and maybe more) is something you would want to avoid.
Yeah, avoid people who have low energy, look broke, needy, everything we don't want to be
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
The 48 Laws of Power, by Robert Greene.

Law 18: Do not build fortresses to protect yourself-isolation is dangerous.

Probably more relevant pertaining to one's regular social circle and career. The Prince's kingdom and court.

Backpacking in south America, you are not really going to isolate yourself. I would recommend insulating yourself from the half-wits, drunks, druggies, (gentusa en general)

I kind of agree with Tate's view on the likes of people who (not all but a lot) backpack to the likes of Thailand (and South America) you don't want to become infected with their poisoned mentality...

So perhaps...

Law 10: infection: avoid the unhappy and unlucky.

Watch your drink (be it agua or an alcoholic beverage) at all times (I don't mean stare at it like a lunatic, just don't let it out of your sight) as slipping a mickey in your drink and being relieved of your possessions (and maybe more) is something you would want to avoid.
man, I have this book and haven't read it yet. Will get on it.

Thanks for the tips.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Unfortunately this is par for the course in South America.

If you look foreign, you watch your ass. If you have a smartphone, keep it in a pocket where it won't make a print that gives it away. And be very careful of getting roofied as others mentioned, it happens to the locals too.

Also, just because one guy robbed you, never assume that he's acting alone. These fvckers usually work in pairs at the very least where one person distracts you and the other one robs you.
 

JamesonGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
29
Age
33
Unfortunately this is par for the course in South America.

If you look foreign, you watch your ass. If you have a smartphone, keep it in a pocket where it won't make a print that gives it away. And be very careful of getting roofied as others mentioned, it happens to the locals too.

Also, just because one guy robbed you, never assume that he's acting alone. These fvckers usually work in pairs at the very least where one person distracts you and the other one robs you.
oh yah no doubt there was another, he was a ****in magician though, in a big open plaza in broad daylight I didn't see the other guy
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top