Be careful how you treat women

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and what does he get for all of this? Now she is going to leave him in about 6 months or so to find someone that treats her well that isn't locked up for a couple of decades. Stupid *******.

I will say this.. if a guy does that to me.. he damn well better make sure I am dead, because he will die, make no mistake about it.. you don't cut off my **** and live to tell about it, nevertheless, cut off my **** for a AW,w hcih is basically all she is (no offense dude)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and what does he get for all of this? Now she is going to leave him in about 6 months or so to find someone that treats her well that isn't locked up for a couple of decades. Stupid *******.

I will say this.. if a guy does that to me.. he damn well better make sure I am dead, because he will die, make no mistake about it.. you don't cut off my **** and live to tell about it, nevertheless, cut off my **** for a AW,w hcih is basically all she is (no offense dude)

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
And you my friend buy into all this anti-female propoganda that makes you believe women never tell the truth and they're always plotting against us men to do us harm.
:rolleyes: Fvcks sake lady can you hold onto that tired response for EVERYTHING any tighter?

I guess if you drop it your fvcked logically and dont have a leg to stand on as a response, but c'mon think outside the box for a bit.

Not everything said here about chicks doesnt always come from some guy who thinks chicks are "evil" or whatever.

Personally I believe your backlash's are simply social brainwashing. As in :

"What? he said something that kind of paints women differently. = Bad (to you) = that guy is "bitter", "angry" etc etc.

Did you ever think that some of the guys on here telling others about chicks sh!t tests and all that are not really that phased by a b!tches chick ways of weeding out lessers? I mean guy X who says " He possibly didnt deserve his balls cut off because chicks may manipulate the truth" doesnt necessarily make him a guy whos rubbing his hands together thinking women are plotting against him, he may not even give a sh!t about a chicks skillset of manipulating simply because hes at a comfortable level in dealing with them.

Did you ever think of that?

Do you get what I mean?

P.S I probably should have just called you a fvckin idiot again and be done with it but for sh!ts and giggles I'll kind of take you seriously.

Last edited:

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I can see, none of you here have been in that situation.

Now personally, I might not hold with this "eye-for-an-eye" mentality that Guy B had. It's her problem unless he trys again whilst I'm with her.

I fail to see why you've all jumped on the "lets hate Jariel" bandwagon because he doesn't think that every single woman is out to get him.

Last edited:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
I fail to see why you've all jumped on the "lets hate Jariel bandwagon" because he doesn't think that every single woman is out to get him.
Thanks dude, I don't get it either. I understand guys disagree with my point of view (which is what a discussion board is all about), but what's with the childish insults?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
And anti-female propaganda? What the hell is that? Oh, you mean THE TRUTH? Suddenly anything that contradicts "the ***** is innocent" is suddenly anti-female.
She IS innocent because she did not cut anyone's d!ck off! She didn't ask her fiance to seek revenge either, HE was just a dumbass psycho who couldn't control his temper, got carried away and got thrown in jail for his own stupidity.

Yet, somehow the female in this situation has been demonized by many guys here. I don't believe this would happen in another forum; it's just the cynical attitude spread on this board by guys who have been hurt or betrayed by women.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To expand a point made earlier.

It's all very easy for you to sit here and pass judgement on what you see as an AW, or what she "should have done", but if you don't know the girl, you can't say she's an AW or if you havn't been in the situation where you've had an abusive boyfriend, then you have no right to say she should of left him or whatever.

The fact of the matter is, in my opinion, wether the guy deserved to have his balls cut off or not, he shouldn't have forced the girl to have sex, hit her and god knows what else. It's a simple case of he made his bed, now he's lying in it.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Did you ever think that some of the guys on here telling others about chicks sh!t tests and all that are not really that phased by a b!tches chick ways of weeding out lessers? I mean guy X who says " He possibly didnt deserve his balls cut off because chicks may manipulate the truth" doesnt necessarily make him a guy whos rubbing his hands together thinking women are plotting against him, he may not even give a sh!t about a chicks skillset of manipulating simply because hes at a comfortable level in dealing with them.
Pointing out that a chick could be lying or manipulating is a fair point. It happens and it's always a possibility. But a lot of guys haven't responded like that, they've automatically jumped to conclusions that it's all the girl's fault and assumed she must be a b!tch.

I mean, look at the ways this girl has been referred to in these posts. She's been turned from a victim of abuse into some manipulating attention wh0re who somehow orchestrated her fiance's psychotic vigilantism!

I doubt she lied about her abusive ex-, but I have no doubt she exaggerated. People always exaggerate, but that is not a crime.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
It's a simple case of he made his bed, now he's lying in it.
Agreed.

Religious people would argue that the abusive boyfriend would go to hell, where he would suffer an eternity of torment for his sins. Its more extreme than having your balls lopped off don't you think?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
Someone here isn't telling the truth, and I hope it's not you Jariel, with your near 2000 posts I think you'd matured a little during the process.
As I said before, I've just told you guys what she told me. It might be bullsh1t on her part, but I thought it was an interesting moral/philosophical dilemma to share with the board...for debating purposes only. This is "Anything Else", so in my opinion, this is a great place to discuss opinions and debate differences.

To be clear, I'm not trying to advise anyone here, or tell guys they should go avenging their girlfriend's problems. I save my advice for the Tips and DJ forums. This is really just a controversial topic for debate.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
I agree with the eye for an eye mentality, but taking it so far that you cut some guys balls off?
I agree, it was extreme to say the least, but I've know stuff like this happen to guys who have done a lot less, just for crossing the wrong guys.

My opinion is that guy B was a fool to believe the girl in the first place and that this girl has a tendency to attract unstable guys. I'm sure your glad you didn't hook up with her before, or it might have been you who would've gotten your balls chopped off over something she didn't like about you.
She is very insecure and I think that's one of the reasons she ends up putting up with these unstable guys. She doesn't believe that she can do any better and has always been very emotional and clingy. It's not much different to the insecure AFC guys who put up with b1tches I suppose. Everyone on this forum is constantly telling them to dump them, move on, grow some balls and so on, but they can't get out of the trap.

I am very lucky I didn't hook up with her, but to be honest she's never been my type - she's kind of a hippy/goth crossover and is considerably overweight. But as a friend she was always sweet and listened to my problems, and helped pick me up after a bad break up a few years ago.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel, if you can give ONE GOOD REASON why this b1tch stayed with Guy A after he abused her, I'll get off your back, maybe even agree with you.

As far as I can see, SHE stayed with him, so she LIKED the way he was making her feel, and he ended up being the victim. I don't want to hear, "Well she loved him, blah blah fukking blah."

I agree the psychoness of Guy B was out of line and where the crime took place. But both the b1tch and Guy A were in the wrong.

I'm not saying Guy A deserves credit, he's definitely a coward S.O.B. But the girl could have taken action for herself. Instead, like 95% of the women I date, they are at the sole mercy of their emotions, love the drama and absolutely CAN NOT think for themselves...

THE END

Reaction score
Jariel just likes to sympathize with the b1tch. He just wants to disagree so he has some "opinion".

Jariel. Go suck c0ck you fruity mothafvcka.

TheLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
moral of thread:

men:

Stay the hell away from manipulative women.

Women:
Stay the hell away from twisted men.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
Jariel just likes to sympathize with the b1tch. He just wants to disagree so he has some "opinion".

Jariel. Go suck c0ck you fruity mothafvcka.

That was uncalled for. Was it meant to be funny?

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jariel do you have any idea how the girl feels about the situation today? does she feel guilty? does she visit the guy in prison or has she moved on to some other guy?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverback: Well I didn't get to speak to her for long and she was reluctant to talk about it, but I know she has been through major depression over it and is in the process of trying to rebuild her life (she recently lost her mother too).

She has moved into her own place and said she was trying to stand on her own feet now, so I assume she's left both guys behind. She didn't mention anyone else.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speedo_meme said:
Jariel, if you can give ONE GOOD REASON why this b1tch stayed with Guy A after he abused her, I'll get off your back, maybe even agree with you.

As far as I can see, SHE stayed with him, so she LIKED the way he was making her feel, and he ended up being the victim. I don't want to hear, "Well she loved him, blah blah fukking blah."
This is the thing, I don't have any good logical reasons. I was arguing the same things you mentioned here with her all those years ago, telling her she's dumb for putting up with it, that she needs councelling and needs to leave him.

But why do guys put up with b1tches? Why do people stay in jobs they hate? Why do so many people sit around moaning about their situation and do nothing about it? It's usually lack of confidence in themselves to seek anything better.

I assume that he treated her well at times and convinced her he would change. Or maybe she thought she could change him. These are the usual reasons women (and men) give for putting up with this kind of thing.

I admit, these are the reasons I've stuck it out with some of my ex-s too. Although they didn't physically abuse me, they made me feel like sh1t and I still stuck it out. The only reason I wouldn't put up with it now is because I'm confident and know that I can do better for myself.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Now we're getting somewhere. Thank you for realizing that the girl is somewhat responsible. Legally, the abuser and the guy who cut the nuts off were the ones committing crimes, we can't argue with that.