Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be a Man!

Lord_Galth

Don Juan
Reaction score
what's all this religious talk? Male is Male, Man is Man. Granted, I believe Christ to be the ultamite man as well (being christian) but a DJ can be a man without being religious too... it ain't a requirement...the two aren't even related. Religion is separate from masculinity, although I will say that standing for something ( ie religion ) is a very masculine thing to do.

jerk_flava

Reaction score
I agree...being a man has nothing to do with religion...self respect, confidence and ambition are the issue, not what lies in the afterlife. I liked Pooks post and what he says seems to be logical. I'm hyped up about this course and wish everyone luck!

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook really knows his shyt, but then again, so do I.

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah brother, you hit it right on the nail head. damn good post.

fvck okra winfree and rickee lake, fat pigs! all they do is bash men.

romanntiko

Reaction score
This definitely has to go down in writing as one of the greatest works of all time

I think I just realized how wimpy I am myself!

~R~

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I thought our high school stuff was good... reading this decimated the entire Hs Forum.....

PooK, you are completely brilliant. we simply must get in touch.

email: hangten3000@netscape.net
AIM: HangTeN3000

this was beautiful. A true masterpiece.

------------------
Whatsupwiddat - Master Don Juan
AIM: HangTenHarrier

Burn Baby Burn
\/\/ \_/ \/\/ |_)

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF HOW DO U COME UP WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-=**BUMP**=-

Ronin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...Read it b4..but had to read it again.

-BUMP-

------------------
-Ronin-

Never foget your ABCs': Always Be Closing.

Black suits

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's posts such as this that made me join this forum in the 1st place.
Pook you're on point, a gentleman and a scholar and your bloods worth bottling

Nerval

Don Juan
Reaction score
Legendary ..

Congrats

"Nice Guys think, "Does she like me? How do I get her to like me?" Good guys think, "Should I like her? Should I go for her?""

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumpin it for the new year!!!

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Pook, have you ever heard of the inventor Nikola Tesla?

[For everyone who hasn't heard of him, which should be all of you, he invented the Modern Age. Your whole life is thanks to Nikola. Practically no one knows about him because Thomas Edison went on a crusade to destroy his life, and did.]

I've read his biography, I'm reading his autobiography, and this has been said of his life; "'Spectatular' is a mild word for describing the strange experiment with life that comprises the story of Nikola Tesla, and 'amazing' fails to do adequate justice to the results that burst from his experiences like an exploding rocket. It is the story of the dazzling scintillation of a superman who created a new world; it is a story that condemns woman as an anchor of the flesh which retards the development of man and limits his accomplishment -- and, paradoxically, proves that even the most successful life, if it does not include a woman, is a dismal failure."

[He started a chump in life, and became the 'Ultimate DJ', which is why I bump this thread]

Astrit

Reaction score
Great man... you are realy great... thanks for saving our race... can't wait for other GREAT stuff you give to us...

Damn im fine

Don Juan
Reaction score
my two cents

Pook
this is most likely the most helpful post i have seen ever.

unfortunately, ive heard alot of criticism on it, mostly from people who think its about being "macho" or living up to a standard. i would like to say that it is not about living up to a standard. it is SELF IMPROVEMENT. THe tips Pook gives are not to make you macho. everyone is capable of being confident. everyone can build their character. what is so wrong with improving yourself? so your introverted (listen up bashful). whats so wrong with crushing your fears, meeting more people, having more fun in life?

My opinion of a MAN is someone who is ALWAYS IMPROVING THEMSELVES.

Peoples enviornments may have made them the way they were (shy, overlynice.) but honestly, it doesnt mean you have to accept the negative things about yourselves.

you dont have to go "boo hoo, im shy, im always gonna be shy, and im soooo offended when someone tells me to improve myself, focus on my dreams, or make something of myself...."

now, pook has his opinions of what a man is. you cant necessarily say that wutever pook puts on a post is absolute truth.... but the bigest lie is going through life accepting things you don't have to because they are "you."

who the hell came up with this idea?

obviously, if you were born ugly, you cant change that (unless you have money)

but if youy out of shape, if you dont go for your dreams, if your shy (social paranoia is a disease i think), if your desperate, do you think thats all unchangable? its the "real you" right?
i think not. if you have full CONTROL of yourself, you make yourself.