"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BE A MAN!! That's what women want!!

netman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
New York
I've been with my g/f a while now and one of the things she tells me is that she loves me for the man that I am, yet in the beginning although I showed "manly" characteristics, I had TONS of AFC characteristics as well, and I didn't even know it. Then I found this forum and it's blown me away since day one. I've learned so much these past couple of months just reading the posts and going through all the DJ tips. Priceless information!!!!

This one from Pook has got to be the best of them all:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16903

Pook describes the type of "man" we should all strive to be and most importanly for most of us, what kind of a "man" women want. In my opinion, we should stive for this even before striving for DJ skills. Being a "man" will change your perspective on life, women, relationships, etc, and DJ skills will come to you that much quicker. As I was reading this post I recognized some qualities that I already knew I had, and so many other qualities that I don't have and never realized the importance of having them.

If you haven't stumbled onto Pook's post already, do yourself a favor and read it ASAP. I hope that it affects you as positively as it has for me. There's hope for all AFC's out there. BE A MAN!!!!


"Women are to enhance your life, not to be your life." - Pook
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
LOL

thanks mister "i am pook's *****"

;)
 

netman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
New York
Whatever man... Just giving props where it's due. If YOU had written something interesting or helpful you'd be deserving as well. But guess not...
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
profile - view user's posts.

knock yourself out.;)
 
Top