Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BE A MAN!! That's what women want!!

netman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with my g/f a while now and one of the things she tells me is that she loves me for the man that I am, yet in the beginning although I showed "manly" characteristics, I had TONS of AFC characteristics as well, and I didn't even know it. Then I found this forum and it's blown me away since day one. I've learned so much these past couple of months just reading the posts and going through all the DJ tips. Priceless information!!!!

This one from Pook has got to be the best of them all:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16903

Pook describes the type of "man" we should all strive to be and most importanly for most of us, what kind of a "man" women want. In my opinion, we should stive for this even before striving for DJ skills. Being a "man" will change your perspective on life, women, relationships, etc, and DJ skills will come to you that much quicker. As I was reading this post I recognized some qualities that I already knew I had, and so many other qualities that I don't have and never realized the importance of having them.

If you haven't stumbled onto Pook's post already, do yourself a favor and read it ASAP. I hope that it affects you as positively as it has for me. There's hope for all AFC's out there. BE A MAN!!!!

"Women are to enhance your life, not to be your life." - Pook

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

thanks mister "i am pook's *****"

;)

netman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever man... Just giving props where it's due. If YOU had written something interesting or helpful you'd be deserving as well. But guess not...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
profile - view user's posts.

knock yourself out.;)