Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Be a leader

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a leader?

Most people believe that that you can only be a leader if you are born as one.
I disagree. Anyone can be a leader.
Allow me to explain. It has been my observation that we have hundreds of opportunities to act as leaders throughout the day. We have opportunities that other people refuse to take for various reasons. The main reason is fear. You don’t believe me? Let me give you some examples.
How many times has the teacher asked a question and no one has dared to raise his/her hand?
How many times during a speech or any other class that involves some kind of oral project the teacher has asked for volunteer to go first? And how many times not a single hand has raised and the teacher had to pick some one?
How many times you and your friends have wanted to go and talk to a girl but nobody did?
How many times has someone pushed his (more often her) way into the cafeteria line and you have just stood there, wanting to say something, wanting to put that person in his/her place but being afraid to standup for yourself?
Yes my fellow High School Don Juans almost everybody in High School is afraid to take the command of a situation. Almost everybody is afraid to set an example and become a leader. You see, what makes a leader is not a “divine” quality he was born with. What makes a leader is the way he reacts to any situation, even if it is a small one. A leader takes every opportunity he has in order to raise above the masses, to be better. This doesn’t mean he is better than everyone else it just means that he acts better than most people. Yes, action is the key to becoming a leader. A leader acts and excels in every chance he gets.
So you see? You DO HAVE WHAT IT TAKES to become a leader. You just have to act and take every opportunity. It doesn’t matter how small it is, just take it.
Go ahead my fellow Juans BECOME LEADERS.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
BUMP:D Hey if I don't promote my self who will?
 

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
Thanks Kbto.

Steveoo5: I had no idea I was, I just thought that those parts were what the post was all about.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Hmmmmmmmmmm sounds a lot like.... The Alpha Male.

This has been said before bud, good read though.

Just read the bible, this post proves you haven't read enough of it.
 

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
PiHi: I know it sounds alot like te alpha male because it is about the alpha male. I just thought people here needed to see how easy it is to become a leader in any given circumstance. The real problem is to become the leader in a daily basis, to act as a leader every oportunity you get, to make the act of becoming a leader a habit.
By the way, don't assume things that are not true. I have read the bible over three times. I have been lurking around these boards even before there was a HighSchool forum. The thing is just recently did I begin to grasp the concept of being a DJ. You see, I read and read but rarely acted. Now it's different. I'm not saying I am the way I want to be, yet. I just began to improve, there is a lot left to do. Anyways I better end this soliloquy.
Thanks for your reply though...:D
 
Top