Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be a Lady, they said...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It just seems a kind of complaint women do to blame men. Mostly the unloved/unfckable women.

And what scares is reading comments on instagram, youtube about this video.

They should do a video of all the things women complain about men! hahaha

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 minute in while writing this, seems like she is going on an illustrative rant about being a pathological people pleaser and externalizing it outward. Yeah, if you for some reason base your life around slaving to other peoples' whims about you including media, advertisement, people you hardly know and people who themselves are toxic and either want to hurt you or don't give a shyt about you, you'll have an insecure and compromised life. What a newsflash. You'll have to think things through for yourself and decide what you will and won't do regardless of how many advertisements, medias, acquaintances and strangers, and harmful people tell you otherwise.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women im seeing showed it took me after 30 sec i asked her is there a moral or conclusion in end, she said no so i stop watching.

I think there are some truth in there, but i hate how its framed.

Funny thing i see in this video is rhe irony that now a day its women telling themselve this.
Its women and feminist using media telling other women how to be strong etc.....

But its men fault obv......

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 minute in while writing this, seems like she is going on an illustrative rant about being a pathological people pleaser and externalizing it outward. Yeah, if you for some reason base your life around slaving to other peoples' whims about you including media, advertisement, people you hardly know and people who themselves are toxic and either want to hurt you or don't give a shyt about you, you'll have an insecure and compromised life. What a newsflash. You'll have to think things through for yourself and decide what you will and won't do regardless of how many advertisements, medias, acquaintances and strangers, and harmful people tell you otherwise.
That's true!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women im seeing showed it took me after 30 sec i asked her is there a moral or conclusion in end, she said no so i stop watching.

I think there are some truth in there, but i hate how its framed.

Funny thing i see in this video is rhe irony that now a day its women telling themselve this.
Its women and feminist using media telling other women how to be strong etc.....

But its men fault obv......
Yep.

It seems pure emotional rage. If someone is not able to take responsibility by their actions, it's easier to put someone else.

If any of those women had guy's that treat them badly... They were also responsible for allowing that. But generalize and blame all the men in the Universe is a better solution! :p

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be confusing with all these messages.
I'll make it easier.

Stay fit, cook, clean, don't use s3x as a weapon, limit social media, don't sleep around and appreciate traditional masculinity.
Then you will be treated like a lady.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how everything she’s saying is stuff that only women tell other women lmao

Like, men hardly ever say any of that **** to them. It’s mostly women who say it to each other as a way of tearing each other down so that they feel better about themselves. And why do women do that? Cuz they’re honestly ****ing retarded hahahaha

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be confusing with all these messages.
I'll make it easier.

Stay fit, cook, clean, don't use s3x as a weapon, limit social media, don't sleep around and appreciate traditional masculinity.
Then you will be treated like a lady.
Concur entirely. That’s how I’m raising my girls. And that’s how I conduct myself...