Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Basic meals that have all the nutrients we need on a daily basis

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some basic meal prep (and cheap ones) that call give us all the vitamins and nutrients our body needs to keep healthy?

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick with the basics. Rice, chicken, vegetables and eggs. If you want to eat other kinds of meat too, awesome. It's hard to get the right amount of nutrients that you need everyday with eating, so it's better to have a multivitamin and keep eating healthy.

For example, my meals are:

Breakfast: Tea or Coffee, 450g of raw eggs and bread with some meat inside, also take my vitamins.
Lunch: 250g of White Rice, 200g of Chicken Breast, 180g of Beans.
Dinner: 150g of White Rice, 100g of Chicken Breast.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't eat liver, every chemical used to make the animal big and fat concentrate there
Are you saying liver retains and stores the worlds impurities. Not onboard with that one.
I've' read it has some cholesterol and lots of good stuff.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Protein + vegetables. Carbs only as needed depending on exercise load and goals.

Protein there are plenty of healthy sources - fish (non predatory such as sardines, anchovies, salmon, and flatfish), eggs, seafood, poultry, and lean cuts of beef and pork. Ditch the protein shakes and other processed stuff.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying liver retains and stores the worlds impurities. Not onboard with that one.
I've' read it has some cholesterol and lots of good stuff.
not world impurities drugs used to fatten cattle, liver tend to retain these

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not world impurities drugs used to fatten cattle, liver tend to retain these
I'm a one meal a day guy, been trying to get used to liver. Not easy, so I eat it first when I'm the most hungry.
Time for me to do more study.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually do a fruit smoothie for breakfast (apples, celery, cucumber, some green vegetable like kale or salad greens, grapes, sometimes some type of berries, banana). I might put some peanut butter in there once in a while or oats, maybe some flaxseed or cinnamon. If I'm not feeling like doing this I'll take a multi-vitamin and eat a scoop of peanut butter or almond butter, maybe a boiled egg (not too often), or slice of wheat toast.

Lunch, I generally go with a sandwich if I don't have a leftover. Turkey/ham, wheat bread, pickles, lettuce, maybe some salad greens. I'll try to put an avocado and olive oil on there. Maybe an apple if I didn't do a fruit smoothie earlier.

Dinner, the basics. Some cheaper cuts of meat, and I try to make fish be a big part of it, but here lately, I have been trying to minimize the amount of meat I eat. Then a green vegetable. If you want some carbs after you've worked out, go brown rice (or white every now and again, can help you with the glucose pump if you're working out hard). Sometimes I'll do wheat tortillas and salsa for a burrito.

Beyond that, coffee, some seasonings, maybe a protein powder and milk if you're really working out hard. Just a few things here, it isn't rocket science. You can cook up some ground beef/turkey and brown rice with some peas or green beans in there or something, with a little seasoning, and I can eat that all week. You could also buy a cobb salad and store those for lunch.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Protein
Rib Eye Steak
Organic Ground beef 80 lean/20 fat
Wild Salmon
Cow Liver

Carbs
Jasmine Rice
Organic Potato

Fat
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Irish Butter

Probiotics
Sauerkraut

Add-ons for extra nutrients and flavor
Avocado
Lemon
Sea salt
Black pepper
Low-sodium Soy sauce

Everyday Lunch
10% milk-fat Greek yogurt
Organic rasberries
Walnuts/almonds
Raw Honey

Sample meal
Rib eye steak (cooked in Irish butter)
Jasmine rice (layered with EVOO)
Avocado
Sea salt
Black pepper

Inspiration comes from SolBrah and Deep Nutrition.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cabbage and onions are very, very cheap and very, very good for anabolic production. Those are my staples. A head of cabbage will also keep well in the fridge for weeks. I always cook them with ginger and garlic.

Chicken quarters and thighs are usually the cheapest poultry cuts in the US. I usually cook and eat them with the skin on. Pork is cheaper -- but those pigs are fed a diet of soybeans and are jacked full of growth hormones, which makes cheap pork highly estrogenic. Organic pork is expensive. I sometimes eat steak or lean ground beef, but limit red meat to a few times a month, usually at restaurants on weekends.

White eggs are cheap, the organic brown ones are not so cheap. Personally I just eat the cheap white eggs, $2.50 for 18.

Potatoes are a very good energy source for routine intense exercise. It quickly goes to fat storage if you're not using the calories.

Rice is also very cheap, especially when purchased in those large burlap bags at Asian supermarkets.

Dessert on weeknights is always fruit -- usually apples or pears, sometimes oranges when in season.

I avoid wheat-derived foods in order to reduce gluten intake (it's inflammatory). I avoid dairy for the same reason.

The above only applies Monday to Friday afternoon. Friday evening through Sunday I eat whatever I want, all restrictions are lifted. Enjoying food is essential to enjoying my life.

I also work out 5 days a week and lift 4 of those days. Moderate your diet accordingly.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read last night in a book from 1976 "The Hunting Hypothesis" that our ancestors (millions of years ago) who were meat-eaters (social predators...hunters), got vitamin C from "uncooked" meat (because fire didn't get controlled until 35,000 or so years ago - Neanderthal man 50,000 years ago didn't have fire but Cro-Magnon 35,000 years ago did; he had "hearths" or flint-started fire ("sparks") so no longer had to get fire from random lighting strikes or volcanoes to keep it going).

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read last night in a book from 1976 "The Hunting Hypothesis" that our ancestors (millions of years ago) who were meat-eaters (social predators...hunters), got vitamin C from "uncooked" meat (because fire didn't get controlled until 35,000 or so years ago - Neanderthal man 50,000 years ago didn't have fire but Cro-Magnon 35,000 years ago did; he had "hearths" or flint-started fire ("sparks") so no longer had to get fire from random lighting strikes or volcanoes to keep it going).
Organ meats are rich in vitamin C, and all parts of the animal were eaten by sustenance hunters.

It's also important to understand that our Paleolithic ancestors died of old age at 35, so whether their diet was "healthier" as paleo-dieters claim is something we should be very skeptical about.

The population boom in Europe in the 16th-17th centuries was due almost entirely to the introduction of New World crops into the standard diet -- namely, potatoes, beans, and corn. This significantly improved nutrition for peasants and everyone started living longer.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cabbage and onions are very, very cheap and very, very good for anabolic production. Those are my staples. A head of cabbage will also keep well in the fridge for weeks. I always cook them with ginger and garlic.

Chicken quarters and thighs are usually the cheapest poultry cuts in the US. I usually cook and eat them with the skin on. Pork is cheaper -- but those pigs are fed a diet of soybeans and are jacked full of growth hormones, which makes cheap pork highly estrogenic. Organic pork is expensive. I sometimes eat steak or lean ground beef, but limit red meat to a few times a month, usually at restaurants on weekends.

White eggs are cheap, the organic brown ones are not so cheap. Personally I just eat the cheap white eggs, $2.50 for 18.

Potatoes are a very good energy source for routine intense exercise. It quickly goes to fat storage if you're not using the calories.

Rice is also very cheap, especially when purchased in those large burlap bags at Asian supermarkets.

Dessert on weeknights is always fruit -- usually apples or pears, sometimes oranges when in season.

I avoid wheat-derived foods in order to reduce gluten intake (it's inflammatory). I avoid dairy for the same reason.

The above only applies Monday to Friday afternoon. Friday evening through Sunday I eat whatever I want, all restrictions are lifted. Enjoying food is essential to enjoying my life.

I also work out 5 days a week and lift 4 of those days. Moderate your diet accordingly.
Those are great tips man! Thanks a lot!

I also avoid gluten and now dairy foods too. Just found out that whenever I ate dairy I got really bloated and my stomach felt terrible. When I cut it, it start to went away.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Liver is the most nutrient dense food you can get, if you want to go cheap just get a multi vitamin and your good to go.
Thanks man! I'm taking some multivitamin on a daily basis, that really helps keep vitamins on check.

Also started 50.000UI weekly on D vitamin, as I'm not taking too much sun this season.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick with the basics. Rice, chicken, vegetables and eggs. If you want to eat other kinds of meat too, awesome. It's hard to get the right amount of nutrients that you need everyday with eating, so it's better to have a multivitamin and keep eating healthy.

For example, my meals are:

Breakfast: Tea or Coffee, 450g of raw eggs and bread with some meat inside, also take my vitamins.
Lunch: 250g of White Rice, 200g of Chicken Breast, 180g of Beans.
Dinner: 150g of White Rice, 100g of Chicken Breast.
Thanks man! Great tips!

I'm basically eating that. Rice, chicken and vegetables. I use to eat eggs, but lately I'm not eating too much.

Meat here in brazil are too expensive, even chicken is raising their prices. Thats a pain in the ass.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Protein + vegetables. Carbs only as needed depending on exercise load and goals.

Protein there are plenty of healthy sources - fish (non predatory such as sardines, anchovies, salmon, and flatfish), eggs, seafood, poultry, and lean cuts of beef and pork. Ditch the protein shakes and other processed stuff.
Great tips man! Thanks for your feedback!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually do a fruit smoothie for breakfast (apples, celery, cucumber, some green vegetable like kale or salad greens, grapes, sometimes some type of berries, banana). I might put some peanut butter in there once in a while or oats, maybe some flaxseed or cinnamon. If I'm not feeling like doing this I'll take a multi-vitamin and eat a scoop of peanut butter or almond butter, maybe a boiled egg (not too often), or slice of wheat toast.

Lunch, I generally go with a sandwich if I don't have a leftover. Turkey/ham, wheat bread, pickles, lettuce, maybe some salad greens. I'll try to put an avocado and olive oil on there. Maybe an apple if I didn't do a fruit smoothie earlier.

Dinner, the basics. Some cheaper cuts of meat, and I try to make fish be a big part of it, but here lately, I have been trying to minimize the amount of meat I eat. Then a green vegetable. If you want some carbs after you've worked out, go brown rice (or white every now and again, can help you with the glucose pump if you're working out hard). Sometimes I'll do wheat tortillas and salsa for a burrito.

Beyond that, coffee, some seasonings, maybe a protein powder and milk if you're really working out hard. Just a few things here, it isn't rocket science. You can cook up some ground beef/turkey and brown rice with some peas or green beans in there or something, with a little seasoning, and I can eat that all week. You could also buy a cobb salad and store those for lunch.
Great tips man! Thanks for your feedback!