gogginalwayswins
Banned
- Joined
- Jul 31, 2020
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 10
On average, what parts of the world would you say produce a lot of good looking women and are head and shoulders above the rest? Poll posted.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
In other threads I simply speak about my experiences with women and in other I try to get a gage for demographics based on the kinds of women men do well with. I am not sure what you are speaking about.Your obsession with this here and in other threads smells like that race troll who was banned a while back, don't remember his/your old name though.
The answer to your question is whichever type of appearance you prefer, which fits in with this being a troll-like thread.
What obsessive pattern exactly?I forgot what your old nickname is but I recognize the same obsessive pattern. I haven't whined about "how bad women in Sweden are", that's your projection.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I guess it's seeing the same trolls reappear, but you are right that commenting on it accomplishes nothing productive for me. I guess we can afford to vent a little sometimes though. Do what you wanna do bro, enjoy.This thread seemed to hit a nerve, I am trying to find out the reason behind it.
That's it!Good Gao
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.