"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Based on looks alone, what parts of the world produce the most beautiful women?

What part of the world produces the hottest women?

  • Eastern Europe

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scandinavia and Baltics

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Central and Northern Europe (France, Germany, UK, Holland, etc.)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mediterranean/Southern Europe (Spain, Italy, Greece)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • East Asia (Japan, Korea, and China)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Africa

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle Eastern women

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • South America

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • South Asia (India mainly and Pakistan)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Anglo world outside Europe (USA, Canada, and Australia mainly)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
On average, what parts of the world would you say produce a lot of good looking women and are head and shoulders above the rest? Poll posted.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Your obsession with this here and in other threads smells like that race troll who was banned a while back, don't remember his/your old name though.

The answer to your question is whichever type of appearance you prefer, which fits in with this being a troll-like thread.
 
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
Your obsession with this here and in other threads smells like that race troll who was banned a while back, don't remember his/your old name though.

The answer to your question is whichever type of appearance you prefer, which fits in with this being a troll-like thread.
In other threads I simply speak about my experiences with women and in other I try to get a gage for demographics based on the kinds of women men do well with. I am not sure what you are speaking about.

Given your posts though, it might serve you well to focus more on your self-improvement than keeping tabs on forum screen names and whining about how bad women in Sweden are.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I forgot what your old nickname is but I recognize the same obsessive pattern. I haven't whined about "how bad women in Sweden are", that's your projection.
 
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
I forgot what your old nickname is but I recognize the same obsessive pattern. I haven't whined about "how bad women in Sweden are", that's your projection.
What obsessive pattern exactly?

Do take my suggestion though, it would serve you well. This thread seemed to hit a nerve, I am trying to find out the reason behind it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
This thread seemed to hit a nerve, I am trying to find out the reason behind it.
I guess it's seeing the same trolls reappear, but you are right that commenting on it accomplishes nothing productive for me. I guess we can afford to vent a little sometimes though. Do what you wanna do bro, enjoy.

That's it!
 
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
It's not that, I just got lost on how this thread could anger anyone that's all. I mean I could get if someone was spewing racial supremacy BS, being a racist, or whining but I just don't get how this thread is an issue. It's something you would talk to the guys about over drinks but maybe I am not reading this room right.
 

Zontyy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
207
Reaction score
179
Age
39
There is something unique about every type of woman. What people find attractive is very subjective, that is just a fact. When I thought I was dating an HB10 my friends thought she was a 5. When I was dating a HB6 my friends thought she was a 10.

I personally prefer middle eastern, I have a thing for black hair, tan skin and big lips. Blond hair, blue eyed girls all seem plain or average to me.

It is all subjective and polls won't really produce anything.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I voted scandinavia and baltics only cause the baltics are included there instead of eastern europe.

Regarding OP, are you that guy beginning his posts as "as an african american of israeli descent..." that was spamming these topics few years ago?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top