"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Bartender

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
2,512
I’ve been 3x in about 6 weeks at this bar. This 8 who my boy and I refer to as Utah girl gave me a no mistaken look today as I was sitting in a different section watching the game this morning. For perspective, I tip her well, I smile, and last time I was there I opened a 7 set in front of her who then came back around to make sure I found my to them when the group had moved. So today I opened a different set on a different area, not sure if she saw it but it was really more about just getting warmed up.

I had a couple of thoughts. First, I went ignore, I got out of there later and I didn’t make contact to her. Secondly, I was thinking of writing my name and number down which was mentioned in someone else’s thread. I may even go back over there later but if she’s still working there it would be a 12 hours shift which would be wild. I’m not really sure how to work this.

i also could wait a few week and invite her to Sundance
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dogsta

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
21
Location
UK
Overthinking this?! If you got the look, that's your opening or green light, so to speak.

In your own time, approach and naturally build some report - you know, fun 'n' flirty.

What have you to lose?

The good thing about frequenting an establishment is you have space to play and enjoy some game. Bar girls are fun, especially if there's more than one. And if you make a tit of yourself, these girls are used to that. Don't sweat it.
 

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
2,512
Overthinking this?! If you got the look, that's your opening or green light, so to speak.

In your own time, approach and naturally build some report - you know, fun 'n' flirty.

What have you to lose?

The good thing about frequenting an establishment is you have space to play and enjoy some game. Bar girls are fun, especially if there's more than one. And if you make a tit of yourself, these girls are used to that. Don't sweat it.
Well said, I may even call her out on it.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,103
She likely is trying to draw more tips from you. Best way to do this is making you think you have a chance
 

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
2,512
She likely is trying to draw more tips from you. Best way to do this is making you think you have a chance
Probably right. I’m going to call her out on it. It’s bad enough I get hit on all night there. I don’t appreciate her making me feel like a piece of meat.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,103
Probably right. I’m going to call her out on it. It’s bad enough I get hit on all night there. I don’t appreciate her making me feel like a piece of meat.
If you do it in a joking manner it would be hilarious to see her reaction
 
Top