“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bars/Pubs - Going Alone/Experiences

kairos

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
OK - we need to settle this one....

What's the take on going to bars/pubs (not clubs - they suck!) to meet chicks? What about going alone? I've rarely ever tried them, I live in NYC, there are a lot of good ones here...I have few friends here and even if I go with them, I think I'd get stuck with them and not pick up chicks...so I might have to go alone ...any comments...

kairos
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by kairos


I live in NYC
You should be macking it hard. There's no excuse on this one. NYC (and LA) has enough p**** to where you can mess up a thousand times, learn from those mistakes and still have countless hb's to work your game on.

Having said that, I usually just hit up the LES and follow the smell of beer and steak. For me, it's hella easier to meet people solo because there are less distractions. The subway, at certain stops, is far better than any bar for pickups imo.
 

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
I'm way better at getting digits when I'm alone. If we're with more then just me, I usually would invite the girls over to our table or something, end up having a good time, but no numbers.
 

stewartlittle

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Before I knew anything about this site, I always went out with my friends. But after reading the information on this site, I was eager to put the theory into practice. I noticed that my friends were always looking at me and when I started to talk to someone they were blocking me. So what to do next?

I could try to find new friends, but I thought that the situation would repeat itself.

I started to go out alone. In the beginning I thought that people are looking at me because I was with nobody. But I was amazed that people (men and female) started to talk. This almost never happens when I am out with my friends.

No I go out with and without my friends. It amazes me everytime that people talk to me.

I don't know about bars or pubs, try to look for something where a lot of women go to. Coffee shops are very popular among women and places where you can sit outside and have drink.

Outdoor events (with a lot of music) seem to attract a lot of women. Women love to dance.

Please put your smile on and give the impression that you love life, otherwise women will not talk to you.
 

obijuan

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
If you go it alone then you have to bounce from one bar to another with more frequency then normal. Three drinks or so then hop to the next one. Women will tag you as a loser quickly so you have to work fast. Sit, then circle, sit, then circle. You can only do this so much before you look desperate and lonely.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top