Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bars/Pubs - Going Alone/Experiences

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK - we need to settle this one....

What's the take on going to bars/pubs (not clubs - they suck!) to meet chicks? What about going alone? I've rarely ever tried them, I live in NYC, there are a lot of good ones here...I have few friends here and even if I go with them, I think I'd get stuck with them and not pick up chicks...so I might have to go alone ...any comments...

kairos

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kairos

I live in NYC
You should be macking it hard. There's no excuse on this one. NYC (and LA) has enough p**** to where you can mess up a thousand times, learn from those mistakes and still have countless hb's to work your game on.

Having said that, I usually just hit up the LES and follow the smell of beer and steak. For me, it's hella easier to meet people solo because there are less distractions. The subway, at certain stops, is far better than any bar for pickups imo.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm way better at getting digits when I'm alone. If we're with more then just me, I usually would invite the girls over to our table or something, end up having a good time, but no numbers.

stewartlittle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I knew anything about this site, I always went out with my friends. But after reading the information on this site, I was eager to put the theory into practice. I noticed that my friends were always looking at me and when I started to talk to someone they were blocking me. So what to do next?

I could try to find new friends, but I thought that the situation would repeat itself.

I started to go out alone. In the beginning I thought that people are looking at me because I was with nobody. But I was amazed that people (men and female) started to talk. This almost never happens when I am out with my friends.

No I go out with and without my friends. It amazes me everytime that people talk to me.

I don't know about bars or pubs, try to look for something where a lot of women go to. Coffee shops are very popular among women and places where you can sit outside and have drink.

Outdoor events (with a lot of music) seem to attract a lot of women. Women love to dance.

Please put your smile on and give the impression that you love life, otherwise women will not talk to you.

obijuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go it alone then you have to bounce from one bar to another with more frequency then normal. Three drinks or so then hop to the next one. Women will tag you as a loser quickly so you have to work fast. Sit, then circle, sit, then circle. You can only do this so much before you look desperate and lonely.