"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

bar scene at college

universal

New Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
i find that i have no problem going up to people and talking to them, but some times the convo fizzles out, i dont wanna be the same old boring guy with "how long u been here?" where u live type things...besides saying my name and smiling, and pointers? also i am not asking for all situations, many times convos go great without pasue but we've all had those times when u just need that something to say
thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Trant

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
I'm with you on this one, I have the same problems at bars around campus. It's kinda tough to find good openers in a bar setting, at least I think so. I'm almost more comfortable doing approaches NOT at a bar. Anyone out here with some advice to help us out?
 

universal

New Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
well, staying modest, im a good looking guy, ive done some modeling, and ill walk up to any1 anytime, i just sometimes freeze after hi my name is...

any suggestions? i know it depends on the girl, but u think i should just shock her with something like i coulndt help notice u were starring at my ass before?
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I frequent a lot of college bars. The thing about them is that lots of times, everyone knows everyone else. So if you're outside the "circle," it can seem intimidating, and many girls won't take time out to talk to you while they're buying drinks for all their girlfriends.

But regardless, they're just looking to get sh!t-faced and have a good time. Use all the "DJ tactics" like you normally would, but don't expect them to get you by alone, because you're dealing with loud noise, a rowdy atmosphere, and no one's in the mood for straight-up conversation.

Befriend her group if she's with one! This is KEY, if her friends don't like you, she's not going home with you. Don't kiss their asses, but be cool with them.

Then when you get her isolated, just go Gunwitch on her. ;)
 

DJZ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
I hang out at college bars every week, b/c well, I'm in college. :) I do agree about the everyone knowing each other thing. When I go into a club or bar around here, the first thing I do is go say hello to all my friends. Make my rounds and get hugs from all the hot ladies I know.

Now, the problem of fizzling conversation. I totally agree, this has happened to me many a time when meeting a new girl. I have found that the only times this happens is when I have not had any alchohol. Once I have about 2 drinks, it's like I can talk about anything, and never let the conversation die. I also am a lot funnier and just so much more outgoing once I have about 2 drinks. At this point I'm not drunk at all...just more personality.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Conversations...

It's just my opinion and I could be wrong.

I notice that when I talk to girls in bars that they either want to talk or they don't. Don't forget why you're talking to them in the first place. It's to assess their interest level. If they aren't aiding in the natural flow of the conversation, they are either very shy or less likely to be interested in you. I go with the odds. If the girl can't hold up her own end of a conversation, I just next myself and move on.
 

universal

New Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
i agreee, im just thinking of topics, esp at the bar most convos r about the stupidest ****, last night a girl grabbed my ass as i walked by and we talked about asses forever...i mean it went well after that but im just trying to think what do u guys usally bring up
 
Top