“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Banter lines- need material

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,046
Reaction score
4,852
A canned phrase may be a turn off to lukewarm or squeamish chicks, but a well-adjusted high interest girl won't mind now and then and it can serve as a good litmus test for filtering out the pretenders.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37
If I go up to a chick in a bar and say the most Schticky line shes heard 10 times that night . It doesn’t matter. IF she likes the look of me as I’m standing there close to her
Continue using those lines then, if they work for you. I recommend reading the work of "Post-PUAs", like David DeAngelo, Bobby Rio, etc etc. They all wrote exhaustively on becoming a strong conversationalist, rather than relying on canned lines, Negs, etc etc
 
Top