Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banned in Loveshack.org

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's just it, those terms are interchangeable to me. I don't think there are any negative qualities to either. Basically what I've described above and what I describe in all my posts and what I strive for. A mountain of a man that works for something larger than himself and focuses on facilitating boundaries in all relationships to allow for the comfortable engagement of all emotions.
When words are assigned a meaning it has power.

Do you now understand why I asked you to clarify its meaning EyeOnThePrize?

U

user43770

Yeah, because you didn't have an answer, boy.

So we should obviously just come with our own meanings for words?

To anyone with any salt, you're just proving the fact that @EyeOnThePrize knew what he was talking about, and you just HAD to chime in with your superior beliefs...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, because you didn't have an answer, boy.

So we should obviously just come with our own meanings for words?

To anyone with any salt, you're just proving the fact that @EyeOnThePrize knew what he was talking about, and you just HAD to chime in with your superior beliefs...
You still sound useless.

U

user43770

Nah. Not good enough.

It still won't change my mind that u r worse then useless.
Man, I wouldn't even bother you if you didn't post in EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

But then you also have the nerve to hijack ideas and make them your own.

Soft middle, you have.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Man, I wouldn't even bother you if you didn't post in EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

But then you also have the nerve to hijack ideas and make them your own.

Soft middle, you have.
It's normal for subpar men to be jealous of me.

This is not something new nor special when they try to seek attention through me.

Now you know why I say u r worse then useless.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

i think so. the power to avoid misunderstandings between two people ;)
and you're probably alluding to one of the reasons i came here, because writing out ideas solidifies them in the mind, creating more foundation for growth.

@TyTe`EyEz i don't think Spaz was trying to steal an idea, I don't feel like that anyway, and even if he was what difference does it make? i don't think anyone in this thread has claimed to have an original idea. like you said all of this has been talked into the ground. i've been reading old threads here by people that i find interesting, so my ideas probably aren't original at all lol. i also post on here a lot because SS works well on mobile, so i post en route mostly. but what i think Spaz is talking about is that simply posting and defining this stuff helps turn plans into execution. if i constantly read about self improvement/natural seduction and later regurgitate the info and post about self improvement/natural seduction, i'm only solidifying the ideas in my mind further. Spaz may point out something that appears unclear because i may i have glossed over something that needs more attention.

you have your role too. you test and hone our temperament with your abrasive nature ;)

U

user43770

It's normal for subpar men to be jealous of me.

This is not something new nor special when they try to seek attention through me.

Now you know why I say u r worse then useless.
Cower down, boy. You don't run this place.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
i think so. the power to avoid misunderstandings between two people ;)
and you're probably alluding to one of the reasons i came here, because writing out ideas solidifies them in the mind, creating more foundation
It does for me. Writing them out clarifies understanding and/or deepens it. Some are just here to debate or one up. But that’s about them. The internet makes it easy to be a bad a$$. When in fact they're a poodle with its hair dyed pink.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loveshack is a joke. The site is moderated by women, beta cucks and the only thing they have in common is utter ignorance about the nature of two genders and absolute hypocrisy.

Basically, no matter how civil, well-mannered, and polite you display through your posts, the moment you say anything that goes against their man-hating ideology, you're gone.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loveshack is a joke. The site is moderated by women, beta cucks and the only thing they have in common is utter ignorance about the nature of two genders and absolute hypocrisy.

Basically, no matter how civil, well-mannered, and polite you display through your posts, the moment you say anything that goes against their man-hating ideology, you're gone.
Did you resurrect a 2 yrs old thread for which reason?

If you're concerned from spaz's ban there dont worry, he probably has already a couple active fakes just like here.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you resurrect a 2 yrs old thread for which reason?

If you're concerned from spaz's ban there dont worry, he probably has already a couple active fakes just like here.
I imagine people still want to vent about by getting banned from LS. I was banned myself, I couldn’t have civil debates with the feminists and social justice snowflakes, but that was on me, not the mods. They gave me repeated fair warnings, and I pushed it further each time.