Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banned from The Attraction Forums in 15 minutes

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got sick of all the bellyaching from bitter men on this site and thought it might be interesting to join another forum. I joined theattractionforums.com which is run by Mystery. Fairly piss-poor boards but at least less bitterness, right?

So I went to the 30+ year old forum and saw a couple of friggin 18 year olds posting there telling some guy over 30 that he shouldn't be dating younger women. I told him not to listen to them and some dork moderator by the name of CMPitts came in, deleted my posts, and banned me! Well, CMPitts is a pathetic douchebag. They get like 2 posts a day in the over-30 part of the board--seems like they wouldn't want to piss off some new guy trying to keep the 18 year old trolls away.

So anyway, looks like I'm back here. If there's one thing worse than no moderators it's moderators with inch-long ****s, that's for sure. :)

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you get in your white knight costume and start a site b!thcing about bitter men.

Half of these females hate us and are bitter, so why not even the score?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see you getting along nicely everywhere you go. :p

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this gossipy b!tching thread belong in the Mature Men's forum?

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
She tried to take me to the cleaners, and ruin my life with a smile on her face.

Thank GOD I am bitter, or I wouldn't have seen it coming

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
So I got sick of all the bellyaching from bitter men on this site ...
You certainly have an interesting way of expressing your feelings -perhaps not the most effective tactic if you wish to be heard by us "bitter men " .
Anyway welcome back to Bellyaching Central.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
She tried to take me to the cleaners, and ruin my life with a smile on her face.

Thank GOD I am bitter, or I wouldn't have seen it coming

Fvcking A right!!! When it happens to ole Zark, he will see why many appear bitter! Then when he gets a good one, he will ease up. Just like anything in life. Good with the bad, but when you are getting bad it is personal.

TREAT ME GOOD, I WILL TREAT YOU BETTER. TREAT ME BAD AND I WILL TREAT YOU WORSE.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive noticed theres a lot of kids on that forum , the sort who think they "know it all"

dont worry the game used there is kinda lame,

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
So anyway, looks like I'm back here. If there's one thing worse than no moderators it's moderators with inch-long ****s, that's for sure. :)
So the grass is not greener...lol. Oh BTW, I don't post much anymore but I am here. Reading...banning...moving threads...silently.

So don't be a dumbass and say there are no Mods here...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously. Go over to Love Shack - http://www.loveshack.org

Read the posts for about 3 days. Then come back here and tell us how bitter, misogynistic and misguided everyone is.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

Read the posts for about 3 days. Then come back here and tell us how bitter, misogynistic and misguided everyone is.

Right on!!! I remember several years ago being on that God awful AFC site. I was an AFC that was hoping my oneitis would act right. Then I found the light soon after when coming here. Most of the principles discussed here are closer to being dead on than loveshack. There is much whining and crying about love sick idiots over there. Hey, I was there once, but even if we get a little bitter at times, this site is still the $hit!!! I do recall on Loveshack that A LOT of women seemed to be more bitter on it and guys seemed to be actually more hurt. If that makes sense. I guess bitter is hurt with a tons of anger.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

loveshack is the springer show of online internet forums. After a few minutes, you just shake your head and wonder "what the hell is wrong with these people!?!"

But, yeah, try that for 3 days you'll be insane at the end.