Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banged her... now what?

Jediknight888

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a lot on here about how to get women. Despite me not doing any of it very well with this woman I slept with her last night.

I have not contacted her today. She seemed pretty laid back about the whole thing.

I guess my question now is this seems like it could go multiple ways...

1. We keep it casual and just be fwb.

2. She starts developing feelings and wants more.

What is your typical way of handling things after sex for the first time with someone?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you want to go out with her yes or not?if yes ask her out again, the one who should ask what you both are is her not you, your job is make her panties go off the rest is her job

Billtx49

Reaction score
You may only be a ONS for her if she had that state of mind. Find out what’s up by creating another opportunity for sex to happen via date, drinks, or whatever and take it from there.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all the women i have sex with dip there toe back in the water within 48 hours so depending on how good you ****ed her WOMEN REMEMBER THESE THINGS.. sit back outwit and outwait give it 3 days, What do you want from it? then we can advise

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Your on a roll now, use your mojo and go bang more females and start a rotation. who cares what this chick wants or does just keep fkin her and focusing on your goals.

Jediknight888

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fu*k... bit*hes be crazy. They wonder why we get a rotation going. I was actually trying to go about having a normal straight forward relationship with this girl, but apparently that doesn't work anymore.

Oh well.... back to the rotation....

Cheers to future bit*hes.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so shes been in touch? or youve messaged confirming to her like the other 100 men her pussies made of gold?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fu*k... bit*hes be crazy. They wonder why we get a rotation going. I was actually trying to go about having a normal straight forward relationship with this girl, but apparently that doesn't work anymore.

Oh well.... back to the rotation....

Cheers to future bit*hes.
How do you know and why would you consider a relationship with someone you just took on a date a smashed just a few days ago? I assume by your frustration, that you made that known somehow?.?.

Jediknight888

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK.. so first off there is always more to these situations than what is explained in the few lines of text. So I'll just say this has been a complicated situation that both of us are navigating.

Having said that.... she has been in touch daily. It is becoming obvious she's trying to stay in control. Typically I'll wait for her to message me then we'll text for a bit but she'll almost always get short and ubruplty say got to go... or just not respond.... or whatever other games she plays....

I have been clear that I like her and I'd like to get to know her better. She came out first and said this. When I asked her out she said yes... but won't give me a day or time. Then she'll make plans to hang with her kids. So I write her off and just see her as a women I'll sleep with when she comes around....

However, from a DJ stand point these women are the fun ones. It's fun to have a challenge. It's fun to put the DJ skills to work. But it's obvious she's just playing games and in her mind this won't amount to anything more than a fling. Which is fine. But it gives me a chance just for fun to put DJ skills to work and see what I can do to change her mind from fling to relationship.

Jediknight888

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update....

So this woman has been the most emotionally unstable woman I've ever met. We'll get together and have a great time. Last time it ended with sex. The sex was good. Solid B or B+. She hadn't had sex for 8 months so it wasn't a normal romping.

Everytime... for the last 4 or 5 times we've hung out.... a few days later she's cold... she withdraws... and she starts coming up with a million excuses why we should no longer see each other. I simply tell her she's full of ****ty excuses and she's just scared to be vulnerable. Then I say whatever... bye. A week or so goes by and and we start talking again.

However, after we slept together her excuse now has been that she doesn't want to string me along and have me think we're dating when she's also seeing other guys. I told her to f*ck off and am planning on a mimimum 30 days NC.

How do you guys handle women like this? Do you keep sleeping with them and just get in their rotation or do you show them the door? How do you handle the situation?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Update....

So this woman has been the most emotionally unstable woman I've ever met.

How do you guys handle women like this?
I put them in the rearview mirror for eternity.
Life is too short to deal with messed up women and this kind of extreme push/pull. Doesn’t really matter how you leave her either, because she won’t magically change in the future.
If you think she’s unstable, there’s no room in your stable.…
Be glad you saw it in her early.

Last edited: