Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bang Report 13

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s up guys? Got a new bang last weekend. Wanted to share and make a FR because I think there are a lot of good lessons in here.

This girl, I met from grocery store Daygame. Standard direct approach. I was able to set up a Day 2, and get her on a date.

I felt a bit of anxiety before the date, which was surprising. Already, before I even got on the date, I could hear those stupid negative thoughts in my head talking to me. They were saying “she doesn’t like you like that bro” and “She just sees you as a friend.” I didn’t want that to happen again: so I set up a whole escalation/closing plan to use on the date. Part of my algorithm was forcing myself to act on positive assumptions even if my brain was telling me otherwise. I know that these thoughts aren’t true due to my last pull from Atlanta: I heard those same thoughts, and it turned out that the girl was really into me. I didn’t make a move and capitalize on it because of those thoughts. So I told myself that I wasn’t going to make the same mistake twice.

Once the date got rolling though, it was pretty cool. The anxiety basically disappeared even if my brains self limiting beliefs didn’t.

We met at my place for the date. I wanted to start off physical: so once we met I hugged her and told her that she looked great. She was like “same to you.”

We talked a bit, and drank some of the bottle of Sangria that I had in the house. After that, we went bar hopping. We talked and had several drinks. It was a fun time.

I made sure to kino her during the date. I put my arm around her, just basic kino moves and so on. I get in close to her ear to talk over the loud music. I knew I had to be physical, or this just isn’t going to work out.

She has a neutral reaction to it. She doesn’t lean into me, but she doesn’t like jump away from me either. I never understood why girls do this. But I remember when I talked about this with my wing, he told me that girls are just shy, and this is very standard. So I keep pressing on with the plan.

I also make sure that I’m leading on the date. I say things like, “Let’s go to the bar.” “Let’s go to the dance floor.”

Eventually, the club lights come on. I say “Well, we out. Let’s go home, drink a bit of wine, and kick it before you have to go.” She agrees. We go back to my place, and put on some 007 in the background.

One thing that is odd is, when we get home, she sits on a different chair in the room instead of beside me on the couch.

Before, I would’ve taken this as an Indicator Of Disinterest and probably given up. But I still have to execute the strategy. I remember when one of my wings closed this Latina: She literally sat on the opposite side of the bed from him. And he had to be like “Come here.”

So I use the same strategy. I said: “Why are you all the way over there? Come sit beside me.” She responds with: “Nah, I’m good over here! I’m comfortable in this chair over here.”

I decide that I’m going to execute this closing sequence no matter what. And I’m going to persist. So, I back off a bit. Just talk with her, drink wine.

I start sexualizing things a little more. We get to talking about how guys wear their shirts in the club somehow. So I unbutton my shirt halfway down, and I say something along the lines of “You like these titties? I had to work pretty hard in the gym to get these” :lol:

After that, I persist and tell her again “Come over and sit by me. I’m going to have a crick in my neck tomorrow morning looking over there to talk to you.”

She laughs and says “You know exactly what you’re doing! You’re gonna have to turn to talk to me over here too.” But she still does it, and sits by me.

We watch the movie for just a bit, and eventually I put my hand on her thigh, then around her. I make strong eye contact, and literally count in my head “One, two, three.” That tells me she’s ready to be kissed. We start making out heavily from there.

After a bit, I stand her up and just tell her to “come here” to the bedroom. It’s all downhill from there. There’s no LMR at all, and I bang her for multiple rounds.

Being very technical with my escalation and closing, really helps me. That way, I’m following the process no matter how I feel, and I can escalate and close no matter what. I’m doing it like this from now on.

I was able to crush my inner demons with an “outer game” closing method by having a solid plan and following it no matter how I felt. (Acting assuming the positive being part of that plan.) But I wonder, is there ever a point where I won’t hear these negative thoughts anymore? Now, by following a reliable, structured process that I always execute I can make sure I’m not fvcking up or bytching out. But I wonder if those thoughts will ever truly go away?

Roosh V does say, “Your mind is both your friend and your enemy, because while it gives you the cognitive ability to fulfill your goals, it also tells you that you are ugly and will experience nonstop rejection.” So it’s fine if these thoughts never go away, because I have a reliable means of crushing them now. I just wonder if they ever will dissipate. This is something I will think about in the future.

The strong leading is critical as well. It’s so much easier(and much more enjoyable!) when I have a full on plan like this instead of winging it. For me, I absolutely need a plan/structure/algorithm like this to be successful.

But thanks for reading! Leave some comments below and let me know what you think.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was your opening line in the direct grocery store approach?

Good for you for not letting the anxiety get the best of you.

There have been times in my attraction-seduction career where I have felt having a detailed plan on how to get the bang helped me get through some challenging situations. Good for you for thinking that way and making those mental plans.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, her not listening twice to sit next to me would of irritated me though. Maybe as I get older i have such low tolerance for bull****.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s up guys? Got a new bang last weekend. Wanted to share and make a FR because I think there are a lot of good lessons in here.

This girl, I met from grocery store Daygame. Standard direct approach. I was able to set up a Day 2, and get her on a date.

I felt a bit of anxiety before the date, which was surprising. Already, before I even got on the date, I could hear those stupid negative thoughts in my head talking to me. They were saying “she doesn’t like you like that bro” and “She just sees you as a friend.” I didn’t want that to happen again: so I set up a whole escalation/closing plan to use on the date. Part of my algorithm was forcing myself to act on positive assumptions even if my brain was telling me otherwise. I know that these thoughts aren’t true due to my last pull from Atlanta: I heard those same thoughts, and it turned out that the girl was really into me. I didn’t make a move and capitalize on it because of those thoughts. So I told myself that I wasn’t going to make the same mistake twice.

Once the date got rolling though, it was pretty cool. The anxiety basically disappeared even if my brains self limiting beliefs didn’t.

We met at my place for the date. I wanted to start off physical: so once we met I hugged her and told her that she looked great. She was like “same to you.”

We talked a bit, and drank some of the bottle of Sangria that I had in the house. After that, we went bar hopping. We talked and had several drinks. It was a fun time.

I made sure to kino her during the date. I put my arm around her, just basic kino moves and so on. I get in close to her ear to talk over the loud music. I knew I had to be physical, or this just isn’t going to work out.

She has a neutral reaction to it. She doesn’t lean into me, but she doesn’t like jump away from me either. I never understood why girls do this. But I remember when I talked about this with my wing, he told me that girls are just shy, and this is very standard. So I keep pressing on with the plan.

I also make sure that I’m leading on the date. I say things like, “Let’s go to the bar.” “Let’s go to the dance floor.”

Eventually, the club lights come on. I say “Well, we out. Let’s go home, drink a bit of wine, and kick it before you have to go.” She agrees. We go back to my place, and put on some 007 in the background.

One thing that is odd is, when we get home, she sits on a different chair in the room instead of beside me on the couch.

Before, I would’ve taken this as an Indicator Of Disinterest and probably given up. But I still have to execute the strategy. I remember when one of my wings closed this Latina: She literally sat on the opposite side of the bed from him. And he had to be like “Come here.”

So I use the same strategy. I said: “Why are you all the way over there? Come sit beside me.” She responds with: “Nah, I’m good over here! I’m comfortable in this chair over here.”

I decide that I’m going to execute this closing sequence no matter what. And I’m going to persist. So, I back off a bit. Just talk with her, drink wine.

I start sexualizing things a little more. We get to talking about how guys wear their shirts in the club somehow. So I unbutton my shirt halfway down, and I say something along the lines of “You like these titties? I had to work pretty hard in the gym to get these” :lol:

After that, I persist and tell her again “Come over and sit by me. I’m going to have a crick in my neck tomorrow morning looking over there to talk to you.”

She laughs and says “You know exactly what you’re doing! You’re gonna have to turn to talk to me over here too.” But she still does it, and sits by me.

We watch the movie for just a bit, and eventually I put my hand on her thigh, then around her. I make strong eye contact, and literally count in my head “One, two, three.” That tells me she’s ready to be kissed. We start making out heavily from there.

After a bit, I stand her up and just tell her to “come here” to the bedroom. It’s all downhill from there. There’s no LMR at all, and I bang her for multiple rounds.

Being very technical with my escalation and closing, really helps me. That way, I’m following the process no matter how I feel, and I can escalate and close no matter what. I’m doing it like this from now on.

I was able to crush my inner demons with an “outer game” closing method by having a solid plan and following it no matter how I felt. (Acting assuming the positive being part of that plan.) But I wonder, is there ever a point where I won’t hear these negative thoughts anymore? Now, by following a reliable, structured process that I always execute I can make sure I’m not fvcking up or bytching out. But I wonder if those thoughts will ever truly go away?

Roosh V does say, “Your mind is both your friend and your enemy, because while it gives you the cognitive ability to fulfill your goals, it also tells you that you are ugly and will experience nonstop rejection.” So it’s fine if these thoughts never go away, because I have a reliable means of crushing them now. I just wonder if they ever will dissipate. This is something I will think about in the future.

The strong leading is critical as well. It’s so much easier(and much more enjoyable!) when I have a full on plan like this instead of winging it. For me, I absolutely need a plan/structure/algorithm like this to be successful.

But thanks for reading! Leave some comments below and let me know what you think.
Playboy!

Good job. Have a general structure. With time free flow association in a given moment. Flow state. Your just in the ****in zone. Let it ride.

If you need structure, go with it. Also bump this experience and replay it in the soundtrack of your mind heading into future experiences. Big ups mate!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was your opening line in the direct grocery store approach?

Good for you for not letting the anxiety get the best of you.

There have been times in my attraction-seduction career where I have felt having a detailed plan on how to get the bang helped me get through some challenging situations. Good for you for thinking that way and making those mental plans.
Since that was 100% Daygame, I just like going Direct. Standard opener: “I just thought you were cute, and wanted to say hi.”

Thanks man. Truthfully, I’m not sure if the anxiety or negative limiting thoughts will ever go away. So I think the best solution is to crush them with an “outer game” algorithm like this. Instead of trying to do the whole “woo woo” inner game thing, which will just put me even more in my head. Fixing it from the outside in seems to be the best solution.

I agree with that too. Having a full on plan really helps with my peace of mind. This is just in general with life too.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, her not listening twice to sit next to me would of irritated me though. Maybe as I get older i have such low tolerance for bull****.
I feel that man

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since that was 100% Daygame, I just like going Direct. Standard opener: “I just thought you were cute, and wanted to say hi.”

Thanks man. Truthfully, I’m not sure if the anxiety or negative limiting thoughts will ever go away. So I think the best solution is to crush them with an “outer game” algorithm like this. Instead of trying to do the whole “woo woo” inner game thing, which will just put me even more in my head. Fixing it from the outside in seems to be the best solution.

I agree with that too. Having a full on plan really helps with my peace of mind. This is just in general with life too.
Do not use phrases like algorithm around women. That's way too dorky/dweeby Engineer speak.

That's not a bad standard opener. I like the idea of having standard openers. At nightlife venues, I used the standard opener from Roosh's "Bang" for many years without even thinking about it. If you can't think of an awesome indirect opener at the grocery store or the mall in less than 3 seconds, it's possible to be successful using that opener.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playboy!

Good job. Have a general structure. With time free flow association in a given moment. Flow state. Your just in the ****in zone. Let it ride.

If you need structure, go with it. Also bump this experience and replay it in the soundtrack of your mind heading into future experiences. Big ups mate!
Thank you good sir!

Having a structure and plan is critical IMO. You can’t be out here just taking random stabs in the dark, or it is guaranteed to fail.

I like the buildup here. With my last pull, I thought of the mistakes I made, and then used those lessons to succeed here. Upward spiral.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not use phrases like algorithm around women. That's way too dorky/dweeby Engineer speak.

That's not a bad standard opener. I like the idea of having standard openers. At nightlife venues, I used the standard opener from Roosh's "Bang" for many years without even thinking about it. If you can't think of an awesome indirect opener at the grocery store or the mall in less than 3 seconds, it's possible to be successful using that opener.
Yeah, you’re right. That’s my engineer brain speaking unfortunately :lol:

Better just to say “have a plan” then.

I agree that it’s important to have a few standard openers in your pocket. Otherwise if you can’t think of something off the top of your head, you are liable to freeze.

So those standard openers ensure you always have something to say. I like Roosh’s Bang openers as well.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Nice!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Instead of calling her over like that, I'd use a lasoo.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Whats the opener?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you good sir!

Having a structure and plan is critical IMO. You can’t be out here just taking random stabs in the dark, or it is guaranteed to fail.

I like the buildup here. With my last pull, I thought of the mistakes I made, and then used those lessons to succeed here. Upward spiral.
Build a funnel or algorithm. Execute the program.

I'm not kidding when I say comply or bye. Blow me or blow me out. That's my loop. That's the way forward but based upon her compliance. It's all conditional.

The game is compliance. I lead. She follows or next. Instruct her what to do. Volume is key. Cut threads. Implode sets. Go for broke. Bunting is for phaggots!

Agreed. Bump your Ws. Learn from your Ls. Extract the lesson. Discard it after. Keep it moving. You won't always get it right but cultivate Being That guy. Play to win. Always go for the pull. More importantly than any one girl or pulling is cultivating being that Guy! After awhile it's just another day at the office. You just know. The question afterwards is what now? #nextset!

Note there's a reason why Dustin from the game or RooshV finds god or Julien goes from 10 Game to media scandal to house hubby and wearing a puncho. Everyone seeks something else at some point.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember your first posts here talking about fixing your game, style etc and now look at you, feel like a proud dad. You don’t really need advice you clearly got this.

All I will say is take that structure and apply it on every girl you date.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First - congratulations on the lay man!

Second - a small but important detail I noticed was the girl came directly to your house for the first date. Even if that was just the meeting location that should be alarm bells that she is already DTF. Women only come straight to your house if they ok with being banged. Frankly, your outing could have been much shorter.

Pay attention to details like this going forward.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats, so glad to read about your development over the years.

You are building up!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember your first posts here talking about fixing your game, style etc and now look at you, feel like a proud dad. You don’t really need advice you clearly got this.

All I will say is take that structure and apply it on every girl you date.
Thank you Murk! I really appreciate it. Y’all helped me escape some really dark times back in the day and I’m really grateful.

I definitely will apply this closing system on every date I go on.

The only thing I would think about adding is, I could stand to have a system like that for during the date too. That way it’s impossible for me to end up on these platonic first dates(a huge problem for me in the past lol) and it works even on girls who aren’t necessarily as high interest as this one.

But yeah, I want to go on a good more amount of dates this summer too. That means it’s time for more Daygame!

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First - congratulations on the lay man!

Second - a small but important detail I noticed was the girl came directly to your house for the first date. Even if that was just the meeting location that should be alarm bells that she is already DTF. Women only come straight to your house if they ok with being banged. Frankly, your outing could have been much shorter.

Pay attention to details like this going forward.
Thank you good sir!

That is an important detail to mention. What I find really interesting is that even though she was definitely DTF, she was somewhat neutral to my kino and flirting on the date itself, even though we were fvcking by the end of the night.

So I can definitely keep things in mind, it’s a big Indicator of Interest like you said.