Ban Labourer

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Messiah

Banned
Reaction score
Moderators, i think you should ban Labourer. he is giving off bul**** advice and trying to turn afc's into wbafc's

this is not what this forum is about!!

Labourer

Don Juan
Reaction score
and your advice by telling people to kill themselves is 'good' advice, right? if you check my past posts they have been nothing but 'trying' to be helpful for people which is what this forum IS about! ok, I have posted for some help aswell, afterall that's what this forum IS about, right?

The Messiah

Banned
Reaction score
labour, loosen up. i feel like taking you under my wing and teaching u how to succeed. however i will enjoy tickling you to death with my pink feather much more

Labourer

Don Juan
Reaction score
no I wont 'loosen up', whether you was joking or not doesn't matter, little school kids have killed themselves as a result of other peoples suicide joke posts because they thought that advice was TRUE and it was the only way out! etc... there is ALWAYS another way!

this is the internet yes, but don't detach yourself from reality because ' you can be who you want to be' on the net, think before posting otherwise the next time you read about a school kid topping themselves could have been the 'help' YOU gave them.

could you have that on your conscience, if you have one?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn it, just when i thought 07 was going to bring this site back to first grade...*BAM* it's a kindergarden again.:rolleyes:

The Messiah

Banned
Reaction score
lol haha as if. this site is split into 3 divisions:

AFC's this is their Rehab
"DJ's" well supposedly, personally i think the best with women are the natural ones, like me haha
The guys who are here for a bit of fun like ME, however i clearly have the largest penis

Labourer

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, we all know you have the largest penis - which is situated on your forehead!

I pity the poor girl who gets with you I really do, I will 'pray' for her ROFL

The Messiah

Banned
Reaction score
hahahaha good one, thats the best and most original joke ive ever heard inmy life. seriously im not even joking, i think you shouldmaybe send that to a magazine company n get it published. you'll make millions. really its the best joke ive ever heard in my life. how did u think of it???your a genius what can i say, if only we were all like you. you are my HERO and my INSPIRATION

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea bro, you aint funny man

The Messiah

Banned
Reaction score
im sorry. i wil prove myself, i really mean it. i just want you to like me! WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME!!??? i'm going to buy the rope now because of you

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic should be locked.

The Messiah should be at the very least given a warning.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Messiah
The guys who are here for a bit of fun like ME, however i clearly have the largest penis
The people who are here for fun and entertainment are the ones who are deteriorating these forums.

On that note, the people who are here for fun and entertainment(you know who you are), are the ones who need the most help.

If you are here for your own mental masturbation, have fun and have a fantastic life.

The Messiah

Banned
Reaction score
hahah how wrong you are!! the people who are here for fun are the ones who, in real life are the guys out pulling the babes. We don't worry about petty little issues like you shemales do! haha we don't take women so seriously were you need to analyse the **** out of them until you become obsessed.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Messiah said:
lol haha as if. this site is split into 3 divisions:

AFC's this is their Rehab
"DJ's" well supposedly, personally i think the best with women are the natural ones, like me haha
oh look everyone, he is trying to make us like him by showing his superiority in penis size and his skillz.

seriously, this is an internet forum. grow up

comic_relief

Status
Not open for further replies.